1) He's my best friend! 2) He's incedibly hot! and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time !!! *22*

(Jonathan's P.O.V)

I parked the car in my usual spot, right by the school doors where I knew the rest of the guys would be hanging out. It was our chill spot, before the bell rang and signaled the start of another school day.

Personally, graduation couldn't be coming any sooner for me. I was more than happy about getting out of here. While at the same time, graduating meant growing up... and getting a job... and buying a place to live.

Maybe I was thinking too hard about all this. But who wouldn't if they'd just found out they had a kid?

Not to mention a kid who'd begun to mean the world to them.

I'd wanted to contact Sheena the entire past week, hoping she'd let me stop by some time and see Jessie. But I'd held back from imposing too much, I didn't need Sheena to back off even more, I had to gain her trust slowly.

Some of the guys had joked around and teased me about her, saying stupid shit they'd heard from others. I didn't know when the rumours had started, but from what I could guess it wouldn't be too long before they knew the entire story.

Including the pregnancy. And Jessie.

Before it got that far, I wanted to solve some things on my own. I needed to speak to Sheena, even if she tried to ignore me like she'd been doing this entire time.

I was surprised when a few steps away from my car Sheena popped up herself, blocking my way and glaring at me with her arms crossed in front of her.

She had a stern expression on her face, but aside from that she seemed in an okay mood. Not angry or pissed off this time.

"Sheena." I mumbled, suddenly unable to form a sentence.

She sighed and rolled her eyes, as if she knew what happened to me every time she came before me.

"Honestly, Jonathan, I thought I told you to back off a little, NOT disappear!" she said, her voice slightly scolding.

I gave her a blank expression, confused. What the hell did she mean anyway!

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You haven't come by to see Jessie in a long while. She's been constantly complaining and whining and ... I just can't get her to be her normal self again. She's supposed to be a happy baby, Jonathan! And now all she does is look towards the door as if expecting you to pop by any second!" she replied, and I realized deep down she was kind of hurt.

A sense of strange excitement filled me with Sheena's words. Jessie knew who I was! She'd been looking forward to seeing me all this time. I also felt pride well up inside of me, knowing my baby girl actually missed me!

And Sheena was jealous! I could practically hear it when she spoke, the envy.

"As far as I can remember, Sheena, I think you told me to stay the hell away from your baby..." I reminded her, trying to hide the smile that threatened. I knew teasing her could make the situation worse, but I had to have a little fun now that I knew where she stood.

Her frown deepened, and for a second her gaze turned teary. I was about to apologize, when suddenly her expression went from sad to angry.

She stood her ground and stared me down, pointing a finger at my chest.

"You are an asshole, Jonathan! You played with me all those years ago, broke my heart! You got me pregnant, broke my heart! And now you had the chance to be a father to your daughter, and you choose to break her heart as well! Screw you, Jonathan!" she turned in a flash and was gone before I could utter a single word.