Chapter 1

Please vote and comment and read

Raven's pov

Wow, my breakup with Aqualad is really affecting me. I keep thinking that I loved him, and I found him cheating  on me with Terra. Of all girls, Terra! Terra? I just want to be alone. I start to tear up, next thing I know, I'm full on crying .

Knock, knock

"Who is it?" I grouch.

"Beastboy"

"What do you want?", I ask without opening the door.

"I ordered pizza. You want?"

"No!", I yell, now realizing my hurtful tone. "Sorry, Beastboy. I'm going through a lot."

"It's okay, Raven. Wanna talk about it?", Beastboy asked.

"No, I just want to be by myself and think."

"Okay, but you need to eat, I'll bring the pizza to you", he said. Why is he being so nice to me?

"Thanks", I say.

5 minutes later

Beastboy's pov

I walk back to Ravens room, with 2 slices of pizza, and a glass of soda. I knock on the door.

"Raven, it's me", I say.

I hear footsteps and she opens the door slightly.

"Here. Feel better Rae. Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?"

"No!", she says, harshly.

I walk inside and say," That wasn't a question, Raven. Let's talk."

Raven's pov

Beastboy walks into my room.

"I said I don't want to talk about it", I said.

He sits on my bed, next to me. I shift away from him.

"Rae, I'm here for you", he says, which makes my stomach fill with a tingling feeling.

"Fine... Aqualad and I broke up. He cheated on me. With terra" I feel tears come down my face. I barely ever show emotion, but Aqualad understood me and I loved him and I guess he never felt the same way.

"Aw, Raven, I'm so sorry. Aqualad a jerk, and if doesn't see what a great girl you are, he's crazy."

"Thanks", I say. I feel my cheeks turn a shade of light pink.

"I know how hard breakups are, especially after me and Terra broke up. I understand if you need some space", he says. Seriously, when he'd get so sweet?

He leaves the room, and then I lay in bed, slowly drifting to sleep.

Hope you liked this chapter! I'll make more! Please, please, please read this! I want my writing to be seen! Please give feedback on how to make better, I'd really appreciate that!