Chapter 4

Cyborg's pov

I walked up to the house I was assigned  to. I knock on the door. A blonde girl in a pink dress with a friendly smile.

"Hello, miss. I'm looking for my friend Raven. Have you seen her? This is a picture of her", I asked,.

"Actually, yes. I was at the library when I saw her about to come in, but then suddenly she disappeared a second later. She didn't make wit inside the library", she said.

"Thanks, very much. Here's my number, call me if you see her", I called.

"I certainly will!", she replies.

I smile and walk down the steps.

Starfire's pov

I walked up to the house at the end of the block. I rang the doorbell.

No body answered. I ring again. Still, no answer. I knock as loud as I can.

The door finally opens, a grumpy man peeps out," What? I was sleeping in there!", he shouted.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but the friend Raven is missing. Have you seen her or know where she is?", I asked.

"No. Bye!", he slammed the door in the face. He was very mean! But I did wake him up! And you know how old people love to sleep.

Beastboy's pov

Well, nobody answered. I really hope we find Raven. I'm starting to miss her. I wish she was here and I could annoy her.

Ring,Ring

It's the Titan Alert! I pick up.

"Guys, It's Robin. Come to the address 822-54. We found Raven and I need backup"

I run as fast as I can. I feel joy running through my bones.

I see Robin, and soon the others join us.

Uh oh! This is Doctor lights lair. Of course, maybe he captured her! Buy why would she write that letter?

Knock, knock, knock

No answer. Ughhh!

Knock, knock, knock

Again, no answer.

Knock, knock, knock

I feel the anger in me, I need to find Raven.

I kick down the door. "Doctor Light? Where's Raven?", I yell.

"We know you have her", says Cyborg.

"I'm here!", calls a voice.

We all run inside. The others are going to free Raven from her cell.

No, I'm going to make sure that Doctor Light gets what he deserves for taking Raven.

I turn into an elephant and crush him into the floor. He screams in pain. "That's what you get for taking her! Don't even think about doing it again to Raven or with any other Titan!", I scream.

All the titans look at me me, then at Raven. Raven turns a little bit pink.

They all leave and it's only me and Raven.

I run up to Raven. As soon as I reach her, I pull her into a long hug. "Are you okay, Raven? We were so worried about you!", I say to her.

"Yes, thanks", she says blushing. "I've never told you this, but I actually care about you. I know I always act annoyed whenever you're around, but I care. I do"

I looked into her eyes. "I care about you too, Raven. I always have" She looked into my eyes and she gave ME a hug this time! Then she pecked my cheek. She really does like me!

How was this??? Comment, and vote! I really hope someone reads this! Please do! Again, comment ideas.