Chapter 8

Got an idea!!! 😏😁

Raven's pov

I have absolutely nothing to do today! I'm so bored! Maybe I'll go for a walk into the city! I could but some tea and go clothes shopping for myself too! This is going to be a productive day!

I put on my cloak and get ready to head out.

"Hey Rae!", Beastboy says," Where are you going?"

"Oh, just into the city to shop", I said.

"Is it important?", he asked.

"Ummm... I need new clothes and some tea to control my emotions", I said.

"Oh, ok. May I join?", he asked.

"Sure! I'd love to have you with me!", I said happily. He blushed and we left the house.

We went to American eagle first. I bought 2 pairs of jeans, 2 sweaters, and a sweatshirt. Then, I went to Abercrombie and got sweatpants, and a sweatshirt.

"Okay, Beastboy. Clothes shopping is done. Now, let's get tea and maybe anything else that I need along the way"

"Ok", he said.

We got a package of chamomile tea, green tea, and jasmine tea. This will last me for a good month.

"I have to get something for someone", I said," I'll see you later. Thanks for keeping me company!", I gave him a short kiss.

"Your welcome!", he said. He walked in the opposite direction from the tower.

I left to go to Game Stop. It's Beastboy and I's one month anniversary as a couple tomorrow. I'm going to get him the new Galaxy Quest game he's been wanting since it came out last week.

After I get the game, I head back to Abercrombie to get him a nice cologne that I really like. Then, I head back home.

I go into my room and wrap the game and cologne. I put it under my bed, so no body will find it, especially if Beastboy creeps into my room. I grab some soup that Robin made and are quickly. I stayed up watching Pretty Little Liars until 11:30, then I finally went to bed.