Chapter 7

Raven's pov

Today, I'm going to Starbucks with Cyborg. I'm going with him, because we're pretty close friends. And, I want to hang out with him.

I get out of bed, put on a sweatshirt and grey sweatpants. I put some lip gloss on, brush my teeth, and head to Cyborg's room.

Knock, knock

"Cyborg?", I called.

"Wait a second, Rae!"

He came out in a few seconds. "Hi! Let's go!", he said. We got into the car, and drove to Starbucks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Starbucks

"I've never been here before", he said.

"Well, I come here all the time to get coffee and muffins", I said.

"Let's order!", he says.

We went up to the cashier. "Hello! Welcome to Starbucks what would you like?", said a happy brunette.

"Ummmmm... I'll have an expresso and a blueberry muffin", I say.

"Do you sell meatballs here?", Cyborg asked.

"Sorry, we don't. Here's the menu!", she handed him a menu.

"Ok, so I'll have an expresso too, and a chocolate chip cookie", ordered Cy.

"The food will be ready in 3 minutes. Have a great day!", the cashier said.

"Thanks", Cy and I said.

We pick out a small wooden table to sit at. Then, I go up to get our food, while Cyborg saves our seats.

"Oooooo, smells great!", Cyborg said," So why did you ask me to come here with you?"

"Well, were good friends and now that Beastboy and I are dating, I realized that I can't loose touch with my friends. And your my friend", I said," I also don't want to spend all my time with him or my emotions will go crazy. I need a break sometimes"

"I get it, Rae. Take as many breaks as you need. I know you really like Beasty, but I don't want you to get hurt", he said.

"I will, Cyborg", I said.

"Yummm! This is delicious!", Cyborg yelled. Everyone started to stare at him like he was crazy.

"I'm glad you like the food, but talk a little quieter, everyone's looking at us", We laughed.

We then continued eating, then talked for another 2 hours! It felt nice to hang with a friend! The last time I did that, I got kidnapped!

I'm so sorry if this chapter was bad. I'm really tired, and need to get to bed! But I wanted to write this! In losing ideas! I need help! Please suggest ideas, please!!!

BBxRae FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara