Chapter 9

Raven's pov

I woke up to a ray of sunshine in my eyes. I hate the sun. I thought I shut the curtains before I went to bed yesterday.

I get out of bed, throw on a black collared dress up to my knees. I put on my mascara and eyeliner, and go to beast boys room.

Beast boys pov

Knock, knock

"Yeah?", I called.

"It's me, Raven. Open up"

I opened the door to see raven with a nice black dress.

"Happy Anniversary, Rae!", I yelled.

"You too!", she said, as she went to hug me.

"Come here, I have your gift", she said.

She handed me the box and I opened it to find the new Galaxy Quest game I've been wanting! There's also a really nice smelling cologne that's better than the one I have now.

"Thanks, Raven! It's just what I wanted!", I said. I gave her another hug.

"I have something for you too...", I said, grabbing her gift off the shelf.

"Here", I said.

I watched her as she unwrapped the wrapping paper that Robin wrapped for me ( I can't do it myself ) I saw a smile spear on her face.

"I know how much you love to look at the stars at night, so I bought you a star and named it after you. See that one up there, that's it", I said pointing to Ravens star.

"Beast boy, thank you so much, it's beautiful! You're the best boyfriend ever!", she said.

She grabbed me in a hug. I'm so glad she likes it! I looked into her eyes. And she's happy! Happy! Ravens never happy! Ever! I have a huge grin.

"What did you do?", she asked me.

"Nothing, I'm just happy you like you're gift", I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravens pov

Beast boy and I watched romantic comedy movies all day. It was the most fun I've had in forever.

"Raven? I just want to tell you that you're amazing. You're the most perfect I know. You're beautiful, smart, and nice. I've always had a crush on you, and I'm so happy we're dating now. I- I love you, with all my heart", he said to me.

I started to tear up. "Beastboy,  I was never popular in school. I've never had many friends. But you, you're super cool to hang out with, even though sometimes you're annoying. You showed me that I dint need anyone else, except you. I love you too", I said.

I leaned closer to her. I kiss him on the lips for a really long time. It's a long and passionate kiss.

My emotions! My brain! There going crazy! I can't help it!

"Beast boy...", I say.

Next thing I know, everything gets black.

PLEASE READ!

Authors note:

Hope you enjoy that cliff hanger! Haha! Sorry to keep you waiting, but I'll post the next few chapters all at once in a few weeks or a month!

Again, thanks son much to everyone who has read this fan fiction! I'll write another story after this is done! I may write an original story!