Chapter 10

Beastboys pov

I'm standing over Raven who just collapsed. Oh my gosh, her emotions. I should've never went out with her! This is all my fault! What if she doesn't survive this time?

I break into tears. I yell, "Robin! Cyborg! Star!"

The other titans run into the common room. Cyborg says, "Raven! What happened to her?"

"We were kissing, and we were so 
h-happy because we just opened our gifts for our anniversary. S-She just fell", I said,"It's all my fault! I never her emotions were wild, but I-I"

"Well now lets just get her to a hospital", Robin said.

Star handed me the phone,"Press the number 9, then the number 1, after that the number 1 again"

"Thanks Star", I said and dialed the number, "Hi, come to the Titan Tower. R-Raven just fell and she's not breathing", I cried.

The others came to hug me. I can't believe this happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Jump City hospital

"Okay, we have some news. You have 3 options. You can just give up and leave her to die. Or... we can heal her slightly and she'll live for another 3 hours. Or... we can give her surgery to heal her, and maybe even cure her emotions so this doesn't happen again. But... if the surgery goes wrong for some reason, she will die and you won't get to say goodbye", the doctor said.

We all start to cry.

Robin says,"Lets do the 3rd option. We should try to get her back. There's still a chance"

We all looked at each other and nodded.

Note:
I know that I said I wouldn't post until
2 more weeks, buttttt I have been dying to post this so here you go! I hope you enjoy!

Also, I still need suggestions for another story to write. I don't want to write about Teen Titans again, I want to write something new. So comment suggestions! I really appreciate it! Also, vote for this story and read! I have 83 views! Thanks so much!