Chapter 6

Raven's pov

I woke up to the sound of the waves crashing onto the shore. I'm so exhausted! I check the time 12:30! Omg! I overslept!

I walked out of the room in my pjs. I see that no ones in their rooms or even in the tower. I walk to the living room and turn on "Pretty Little Liars" I love this show so much!!! It's a mystery/drama/romance! I'm so deep into the show, and suddenly the elevator opens. I turn my head quickly in alarm. Okay, it's fine. It's only the other titans.

"Morning, Sleepy head!", said Robin.

"Where did you guys go?", I ask.

"Crime alert. Cinderblock was destroying the city, but luckily we stopped him before he did too much damage", said Cyborg.

"I should've been there to help. Im sorry... but I was really tired...", I started"...Me and Beastboy..."

"Friend Beastboy told us!", squealed Starfire," I am so happy for you! But it is the dangerous for you too to be the dating. Friend Raven, I don't want you to get hurt. You're my best friend!"

"I'll be fine, Star, don't worry about me", I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will also be adding some Robstar too! To make the story more interesting!!! Not right now, but in the future! And maybe other ships! Recommend some ships and I'll encorporate them into the story!!!

Robin's pov
It's getting kind of late... I'd better get to sleep. I go to my room, and lay down.

I don't know what to think about Raven and Beastboy. I mean, sure I'm happy for both of them. But, Raven's my friend and no one wants to see her get hurt.

Starfire's pov

Raven and Beastboy are so cute and I hope they will get married. I know it's too soon, but on Tamaran, some girls get married as young as 10 years old! I want them to have tiny little people that I can play with! I love tiny people, because they're so cute and squishy and tiny! I don't want anyone to get hurt, though! I don't know what would happen if Raven gets hurt! I would be devastated and the other friends would be too!

Cyborg's pov

Ha ha... I always knew Beasty had a crush on Raven. But Raven is always so annoyed at him, so why she dare him??? I'm still happy for him, though! He's liked her for like, ever!

But- I love Raven! We all do! And I hope nothing gets out of control! If something happens to her, my little buddy would be so upset! So would the rest of us!