Chapter 4

I ran to my dad's house and stopped at his front door to catch my breath. I knock on his front door loudly so he can hear me. He opens the door and opens his arms out for me knowing something is wrong, I fall into them crying. Dad just rubs my back just waiting for me to calm down and tell him the problem. 

"Danielle, honey. What's wrong?', Dad leads me to the couch that I have come familiar with over the last few years. 

"Cassidy got back with Brad. It's horrid. She was heartbroken the first time. I just don't want her to get hurt again Daddy. Knowing it's gonna leave a bigger hole in her chest than last time", I lay my head on his shoulder, he wrapped his arms around me and squeezes my shoulder. Dad sighs thinking then wipes the remainder of my tears. 

"it's going to be okay Danielle. Just tell her how you feel about Brad. Maybe she'll understand and keep the PDA to a minimum. And apologize if you said anything mean to her and to Brad", Dad says and I take a deep breath. 

"Okay. Tell her how you feel and apologize. I got this", I talk to myself, and Dad smiles softly at me. 

"That's right. You got this. That's my girl! (Play song now)", Dad pulls my close and brings me in for a hug. I immediately hug him back. 

"I love you Danielle. You can come to me if you need anything. I'm always gonna be here for you", Dad rubs my back soothingly and I close my eyes slowly finding my way to sleep. 

"I love you too Dad to the moon and back", I mumble tiredly and Dad chuckles at me. 

"Goodnight Raven", Dad whispers kissing my head and I fall asleep before I say anything else. 

________________________________________

It's a short chapter. I know. I'm sorry. I just needed to put the chapter out before I forgot any ideas. I write the chapters down before typing them. So that's why my updates are slow. #Buy7/27OnItunes