Chapter 10

So before I start this chapter I want to warn you that there is gonna be some smut. But it's not at the beginning it will most likely be at the end. I will do a little *smut warning* thing before the smut actually happens and yeah...Oh and their going to be fluff! Also be ware the major time skip! This is the most extra authors note I've ever written.... 

_________________________________ 

*A year later in Cassidy's POV*

"Hey babe?", Dani asked as she cuddled closer to me. I looking at her running my fingers through her hair. 

"You're cute.", She said smoothly smirking. I blushed deeply and hide my face in her neck kissing it gently. 

"You're adorable and have nice eyes.", Dani continued looking at me. I blushed harder shaking my head. 

"Dani stop it.", I whined blushing harder, hiding my face in her neck deeper. Dani chuckled softly then kissed the side of my head. 

"I'm sorry. I'll stop babe.", Dani smiled against my hair pulling my closer. 

"No you won't.", I pouted whining, almost sounding child-like. Dani raised an eyebrow at me tilting her head to the side. 

Dani shook her head at a thought and I looked at her. 

"What it is?", I trail my fingertip along her eyebrows. 

"Nothing, it's nothing.", Dani shook her head again. I huffed under my breath. 

"What's it like being in your little space?", I blurted out , really curious. Dani shrugged against me, looking down at me. 

"It's really calming and lets me get rid of my adult life struggles. It really helps with my anxiety.", Dani answers calmly. I nod understanding. 

"What's it like being a mommy?", Dani teased locking eyes with me. I smirk slightly shaking my head. "You're quite the handful babe.", I teased. Dani pouted. 

"Not true. I'm the bestest.", Dani said giving me a toothy grin. 

"Oh I dunno..", I teased more wiggling my eyebrows at her.. Dani pouted more. "I am mama", Dani whined starting to slip. 

"Yes you are sweetie, you are such a good girl for mommy.", I praised her kissing her forehead. \

"I told you so.", Dani stuck her tongue out at me. I raised an eyebrow at her. 

"How old are you right now, kitten?", I asked running a hand through Dani's hair. 

"5.", Dani put four fingers in front of my face. I chuckled.  "Alright, pretty girl. What do you wanna do?", I kissed her forehead.

Dani tapped her chin thinking. Her eyes brightened at an idea. "I've got it!", She screamed bursting out. 

"What is it kitten?", I chuckled softly. "We  go shopping...for candy." My pretty girl squeals. I nod slowly. "Alright, let's get you dressed then, babe.", I say patting Dani's bum gently so she can get off of me. 

Dani gets up and runs to her room. "No running!", I call out to her getting up following behind my exciting bouncing little girl. 

"What do you want to wear today, little one?", I say heading over to her closet. 

"I dunno mommy. You pick!", Danie exclaimed plopping on her bed. 

*skip the entire process and the candy store, why you ask? Cause it fucking 3 am  and I'm tired as shit!*

Danie's POV

"Come on Danie, let's get you up for a nap, yeah? Doesn't that sound good?", Mommy cooed softly as I closed my eyes starting t fall asleep. I whine and make grabby hands for her wanting to be carried. Mommy sighs softly and picks me up with a quiet grunt then carries me to my room. I lay my head on her shoulder. 

Mommy carries me to my bed ten gently puts me down on the edge. then takes off my shoes and socks and my shorts I lay down and hold Alex close as mommy covers me with my blanket.  "Have a nice nap baby.", Mommy whispers kissing my head as I start to fall asleep. "Night mommy.", I muttered. 

*a few hours later* 

**SMUT WARNING** (I WARNED YOU, IT'S GONNA GET SMUTTY! SO BE READY)

My eyes fluttered open as a woke up, I let out a quiet yawn and got out of my bed trying to find Mommy. I had Alex close so I could protect her incase something else happened.I slowly walked into mommys room holding Alex close hearing strange noises thinking there was was someone hurting mommy. 

When I entered the room the only thing I saw was mommy sprawled out on the the her left hand gripping her left breast pinching and rubbing her nipples and her right...oh god her right had 3 fingers pumping in and out of her soaked pussy. 

I stayed there watching for a few moments completely frozen with my princess parts start getting tingly and wet.

 "Mommy!" I shout jumping on the bed between her legs tearing up. She mumbles a soft 'fuck' her eyes still clenched together and she removes her hand panting heavily and looks at down at me.

 "Oh no baby what's wrong why are you crying" she asks concerned. "Mwe pwincess pawts are tingly mommy!" All mommy does is smirk and lays me Down hovering over me. "Awww is baby wet" her question causes me to nod slowly.

 "Ok babe." Mommy then slowly takes off my big fwuffy sweater and slowly pulls down my princess jasmine panties leaving me naked on the bed blushing.

 Mommy leaves and goes into the closet coming back with our tub of big girl toys and looks around in it searching for something. I sit up and look inside and and see mommy picking up butterfly nipple clamps and a pink sparkly buttplug that says 'mommy's lil princess'. 

"All fours sweetie" she says softly causing me to nod getting wet in anticipation. I get on all fours and wiggle my bum giggling when mommy slapped my ass. Mommy opened my favorite bottle strawberry lube and squirted it on her finger slowly causing me to whine.

 "No whining little one or this will be a punishment" she smiled once I covered my mouth with my hands and pushed my face into the bed. Mommy smirked and slowly and teasingly inserted a finger inside my virgin asshole. I wince at first slightly at the contact then wiggle my bum getting used to the feeling.

 "Mommy.", I moaned softly wanting more. Mommy smirked even more and inserted another finger, stretching my asshole slightly. 

"Be patient little one.", Mommy says adding a third finger. I moan softly and try and thrust back against her fingers, I get interrupted by a sharp slap against my bum. I cry out in pleasure as Mommy starts to pump her fingers in and out of me slowly. 

"Mommy~!", I moan out getting close. Mommy smirked.

 "Ask me for permission to cum, little girl.", Mommy growled in my ear pumping her fingers faster. I moan. 

"Can I cum please mommy!? Please!", I cry starting to tremble. 

"Cum for mommy baby." , Mommy whispers in my ear sucking gently on my earlobe. I shook as I reached my peak and my muscles tensed as I soon came.

Mommy pulled her fingers out of me and and peppered kissed on my back as I panted. 

*smut over* (You can uncover the children's eyes now...Was it good as you expected or worse?)

"Are you okay babe?", Cassidy asks I nod slightly laying on the bed starting to slip out of my headspace. 

"Yeah. I'm fine.", I mutter. "I'm sorry for walking in on you.", I apologize. Cassidy smiles a little and shook her head. 

"It's alright. Don't apologize.", She chuckled as I crawl underneath her blankets getting comfortable. 

I nod and look at her taking off my shirt leaving me just in a black sports bra and threw my shirt on the floor. Cassidy laughs softly and gets up putting the toys away then puts on a sweatshirt and some shorts then getting under the covers with me. 

I cuddle into her side and she wraps her arms around me. I lay my head in the crook of her neck relaxing at her body warmth. 

"I love you Dani.", Cassidy whispers in my ear. 

"I love you too Cassidy.", I whisper back. 

"Marry me?..."