Sick

Its Tuesday...only Tuesday, I sit in class not wanting to be there, don't get me wrong I love learning and continuing  my education, which would lead to my dream job, but right now I just want to sleep. My head is pounding. I took 2 Advil before class but clearly it didn't help.

After class

I speed walk out of class, and go to my car and just sit there with my head on the steering wheel, finally I drive home to my dorm with 5 other girls. I walk into the suite and say my hellos and enter my room, I flop on my bed and try to go to bed, BUT cant because my roommates are being way too loud. "screw it!! I'm leaving." I remembered that I had a key to Shawn's house and decided to head over there, I was going to go there later, but soon rather than never, right? The usually 20 minute drive felt like 2 hours long, finally I get to his apartment and put the key in and make myself at home, sadly he's not here. I go straight to the bedroom and get a shirt out of Shawn's drawer and get all comfy, and close the blinds so its pitch black in the room. Finally I get all comfy in his bed and drift off to sleep.

2 hours later

Shawn POV

I walk into my house after going to the gym. When I walk in I see shoes at my front door and I examine them "y/n? it has to be, awe yay she's here" I start to walk around my apartment calling her but getting no response, finally I reach the bedroom "Y/- oh awe your sleeping" I go over to her and kiss her and whisper "hey cutie" kissing her temple. she wiggles and moans as if she doesn't want to be bothered. She seems hot to I put my hand on her head "babe, you have a fever. here let me go get you some advil." I go and get the advil and a bottle of water for her. "hey darling, sit up and take some advil to help your fever" she slowly sits up and takes the advil and water. After she's done she has her arms extended for me to hug her. "awe darling I'm really really sweaty, don't think you wan-" couldn't even finish my sentence when I saw her puppy dog eyes and gave her a big hug. "your so warm" she said very sad and calm, I hug her even tighter and she goes back to lying down and she takes me down with her. "baby you need rest" "yeah I need rest with you" she protested, I finally gave in and laid next to her with her head on my chest and I'm stroking her hair she drifts off to sleep and so do I. I wake up and check my phone its been about a hour later and decide that I'm hungry so I slowly and gently slide off of y/n and decide that food can wait and take a shower so that I don't stink, after my shower I still see that y/n is still sleeping "yes I didn't wake her! success" I walk into the kitchen and I get a phone call and run towards it because its really loud and don't want to wake up y/n. "hello?" I answer panting "Shawn? why are you panting?" it was my mum "oh um y/n isn't feeling well so she's sleeping and my phone was really loud, and didn't want to wake her" " I swear Shawn you will be the best husband ever..." I blush and think about y/n "yeah a great husband to y/n" after I finish my phone call with my mum I decide that I really want something to eat. As I'm preparing dinner for myself I hear something and turn and see y/n looking so cute with her bun all messed up and wearing my shirt "hello sleepy head" I say kinda running to her to give her a hug and a kiss "hi" she says in kinda deep man voice. I put my lips to her head and see if she still has a fever. "awe darling you still have a fever" she looks at me all sad but just nods, thing about y/n she doesn't speak when she is sick she is very shy and really  doesn't speak unless she has to. "How about I heat up some soup?" she just nods and I take her to the couch so she can still rest. As I'm in the kitchen pouring the soup in the pan I feel weak arms wrap around me and head on my back and I know its y/n "y/n please go rest, ill bring you the soup" she just shakes her head "no" I continue to cook her soup and finally I'm done and go to the cabinet to get a bowl but I forget y/n arms are still around me "ayy cute thang I need to get you a bowl" she does let go she just comes with me, with her arms still around me. I just chuckle. I pour her now warm soup into a bowl "table or couch?" she hesitates "table" I place her bowl on the table and let her sit down, I sit down with her and just admire her, she doesn't eat much, not even half "come on y/n eat a little bit more, for me" giving her puppy dog eyes, she looks at me all innocent "Shawn I'm full" I look at her just to make sure I take her bowl if soup and put in back in the pot and the bowl in the sink. I come back and her head is on the table. I walk over to her "y/n come on let me take you back to bed" she shakes her head "no the couch" i want to protest but i decide not to fight with her. I slowly pick her and place her on the couch, and i sit down and pat my thigh giving her the signal that she can lie down. She lays down with a blanket on her and i hear a low whisper from her "thank you" I start to brush her hair with my fingers "awe baby your welcome" i continue to stroke her hair and rub her arm and she once again falls asleep.

----I hope you enjoyed! ive been getting lots of questions on my instagram if im going to continue my fanfic from there to here and the answer is no, im going to make a whole new one on here, and dont worry i dont plan on stopping my fanfic on my instagram anytime soon. If you are not from instagram (which i doubt) you can follow me on there its just Shawn_peter_raul_mendesss. But anyway hope you enjoy. And if you have any requests please let me know.