Missing you pt. 2

A/N this is part 2 of 'missing you' lots of you said you wanted a part 2 so here it is. Hope you like it. Please read til the very end! I have a question for you guys. Vote and comment!

Y/n POV
after I got off the phone with Andrew I rush to my car place my things in my car and leave my job.
I rush home and get the suitcase down from my closet and start throwing things in the suitcase.
As I'm packing I get a call from my mom
"Hey sweetie what's up?!" At this point I'm panicking not knowing what to pack
"Ugh I'm packing." I say as I'm running to the bathroom.
"What for? You just got home from college?"
I let out a sigh
"I'm going to see Shawn!" She sounds annoyed
My mom and I don't have the best relationship, ever since she found out about Shawn she has been distant apparently she thinks Shawn "will leave and find someone else" all because he's a celebrity.
"Ya know! I don't want to hear it! I gotta go" I say and hang up the phone and finish packing.
Before I know it I'm done packing...I think and I get a uber to the airport.
I hand my passport to the lady, I look back and forth and side to side to make sure I'm not being noticed.
I'm at Tims getting coffee for the long plane ride.
I rush to my terminal and let out a sigh of relief for not being noticed.
I sit on the plane and tighten the seatbelt and close my eyes when I hear a buzz and look at my phone...a text from Shawn.
"Hey beautiful I miss you!" I smile at my phone and text him back.
Shawn POV
touring has been hard this time around. Last tour I didn't have y/n and it breaks my heart that I can't wake up to him every morning. I mean I didn't do that before but I was able to wake up and drive to her apartment and surprise her. I miss that.
I miss her
Today, Geoff and Andrew and I  have to go to the airport Mike went back to LA to sort some things out and he also brought
back some guitars.
I sit in the car after taking pictures with fans and lean my head back trying to sneak in a nap.
Before I know it we are at the airport and Geoff and I leave the car and go into the airport. Andrew had a important business call, so it was just Geoff and I.
We're walking through the airport taking pictures along the way.
Finally we get to where we were meeting Mike. We are both just standing there waiting patiently.
I see someone walking towards us with a hood on, the person looks to small to be Mike, height and weight.
I look over at Geoff and he has his phone out. I look back at the person, who is even closer. Then I get a glance of the persons eyes. I know those eyes anywhere.
Those are y/n's I walk faster and what do I know she looks up and it's her.
Y/n
I get extremely happy jumping and looking at Geoff recording the whole thing. I grab her and hug her tightly
"Your here. Oh my god I missed you like crazy" I whispered in her ear.
We break from the hug and I wipe my tears
"Why the tears?" She asks and holding my face in her hands.
"Because your here." I said and hugged her again, kissing her temple in the process.
Quickly I see more fans coming and taking pictures. There are so many fans that my bodyguard had to gently push us out of the way and towards the car.
I sit in the car and y/n has no where to sit.
I grab her waist playfully and groan
"Come here!" I place her on my lap and we drive off.
The whole time while in the car I whisper sweet things to her
"I love you, your here, I can't believe it. Oh god your here. Thank god. I was going insane." I kept on saying it over and over again.
We get to the hotel and more fans are crowing the hotel.
I look at her nervously and kiss her
"And so it begins" she says and leaves the car, I follow after her with a smile on my face.
We get into my, wait no OUR hotel room and she's walking away from me and I playfully grab her again and pull her to my chest
"Your mine." She nods and we connect out lips.
We start to make out when we get a knock on the door and y/n jumps.
"COME ON LOVE BIRDS DINNER!" Geoff shouts and I look down at the love of my life and kiss her sweetly
She looks at me and holds my face
"I guess you like surprises." I smile at her and hold her face
"Only when they include you." We kiss each other passionately and leave the hotel room.
--hope you liked it!!!! Sorry if it's a little short. Also question how do you feel about more smuts?! Or what type of imagines do you guys want? Ones like these, cute fluffy or smuts or both? Please let me know!!!