Tour bus

So I know A LOT of you LOVED the smut I made. So by popular demand I made another one.
Shawn has invited me on the tour bus for the summer. It's been really fun going from place to place. Shawn thinks tonight is my last night. He THINKS I'm going to college but little does he know I'm not. Not because of him. I decided not to go to college way before Shawn I wanted to be free no deadlines no crazy teachers yelling at me. Shawn and everyone on the bus have been sight seeing the whole and Shawn hasn't left my side. He has been holding my hand to holding my waist to hugging me.
"Hey you wanna get out of here. I have a surprise for you." I look at him "and what surprise is that? My arms going around his waist. He looks at me and around to make sure no one is listening
"You, me. Tour bus." My eyes go wide. Our foreheads touch and I'm about to tell him that I'm not leaving but he kisses me. I nod my head "I wanna leave." We quickly leave and go into the bus.
We don't waste any time we start kissing and we don't stop there our clothes are flying everywhere
"Ya know everyone is going to know what we are doing with our clothes all over" Shawn just shrugs "oh well." We continue to make out and he picks me up and my legs are around his waist and he steps over my open suitcase. He places me on the bed and he comes soon after. We start kissing some more and i have the courage to turn him over.
"This is you time" I whisper in his ear. I slowly go down to his underwear and I see his very prominent erection which looks kinda painful. I pull them down and I see Shawn's face I'm awe. I put his length in my mouth and start to bob what can fit in my mouth.
"Oh my god y/n don't stop please don't stop" I start to go faster and what doesn't fit in my mouth I stroke with my hand and all I hear is groans form Shawn. I look up and his head is fully back showing that I'm giving him so much pleasure. Soon enough he shoots his load into my mouth and I swallow. I move up and kiss his neck sweetly and you can hear Shawn panting.
"Oh. MY. GOD! Y/n oh the things you do to me" I let out a chuckle and his hands go up and down my body and he stops at my underwear.
Shawn POV
My god I want her so bad. I stop at her underwear line and pull them off. She's still on top of me and I flip us over so I'm on top. i take her top off and she just looks at me in awe. I look at her just to take sure that she is okay with this and I slowly thrust into her. Her jaws opens wide showing how much pleasure I'm giving her. Knowing that this will be the last time that her and I had sex for a while makes me want to make this extra special and make it last extra long. I'm thrusting and I slowly fall into the crook of her neck and start to nibble on her neck leaving her a hickey "mine" I mumble against her skin. Her hands go in my hair and slightly pulls on it. I go a little bit faster and she lets out a loud moan
"Oh my god Shawn. Please don't stop." She pleads for me to continue. "Go faster" she demands and her wish is my command and I go faster.
"OH MY-MY GOOOOOOD YOU- OH MY GOD YOU FEEL SO GOOD" she struggles to say which shows that I'm giving her so much pleasure. She arches her back and spreads her legs more so I can go deeper. I can feel myself coming close to my high
"Honey I'm going to have to pull out soon." She puts her legs around my waist and I try to pull her off "honey I don't have a condom. Really honey I have to pull out" she looks at me sweetly and holds onto my face "don't stop Shawn please. Don't worry I'm on the pill. Please for god sake do not pull out" I nod and thrust faster into her. My hand goes down to her clit and start to rub it and she lets out a scream and she lets go. Soon after I cum. The first time i actually cummed into her, and it feels so good. I slowly leave her and lay on top of her and hold her closely.
"I'm really gonna miss you, not just the sex but everything" she looks up at me and smiles and lets out a chuckle "you don't have to miss me if I'm staying" my eyes go wide "WHAT?! Why didn't you tell me what about school?" She smiles again "well I'm not going at least not now. I want to relax for the year no deadlines AND because if I told you, you wouldn't have let loose like that" I laugh and we both look at each other "oh honey I'll let loose EVERYTIME how's that?" She nods excitedly I kiss her tenderly and we fall asleep knowing that I won't have to say that horrible word tomorrow goodbye.

--hope you like it! Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time here. I've been swamped with school so I'm sorry please be patient with me. Also sorry if it's short.