Burnt

A/n hello everyone hope your doing well!!! If you like it vote and comment!!!

Y/n POV
Visiting Shawn while on tour was quite the excitement!
"OH MY GOD, y-your here! What are you doing here?" Hugging me and picking me up and not letting go.
"Well I wanted to be with you...for the rest of the tour" his eyes go wide and you talk about the things that you missed and what he missed.

You wake up stretching and turning over and seeing the person you fell in love with, Shawn. He's sleeping so peacefully. You slowly and quietly slide off the bed trying not to disturb him as you hear a groan from Shawn, but he falls back asleep. I go to the bathroom, and do my bathroom needs. I looks at myself in the mirror and then go back to bed when I see Shawn still sleeping thank god.
I crawl back in bed and put my face in his chest and get comfy
"Where were you?!" I hear a very deep morning voice Shawn.
I let out a chuckle and look up at him
"If you must know I went to go pee" I kiss his chest and his hold gets tighter
"Yes I must know." He says and kisses the top of my head.
We lay there for about 1 hour when we get ready for the day.
We went to the gym and Geoff completely killed my body.
"Okay yeah I'm going to be so sore!" I say to Shawn as we leave the gym
"Hah! At least you'll look HOT at the end of tour!" He says and grabs my waist and sneakily gives me a kiss on the lips.  Shawn and I aren't the biggest fan of PDA, we like the fans to know that we are dating, ya know we love seeing videos of us and pictures of us walking etc. but pictures of videos of us kissing doesn't weird me out its just a loss of privacy ya know. So whenever Shawn and I are not in Canada together he always looks both ways like he's going tok cross the road and kisses my lips.
Later that day the whole Mendes family go to the beach. As we get to the beach I take off my top and Shawn's eyes go wide.
"What? Why that face?!" I look at him so confused and a little bit disgust
He leans down and whispers
"You look really hot!" I blush at him and look at the ocean water.
Shawn gently turns me around and kisses me sweetly over and over again.
Shawn sits down on the towel and as I'm about to sit down on the towel next to Shawn, when Aaliyah calls me over to her.
After dealing with Aaliyah I go back over to Shawn and he's looking at me and gestures me to sit down, I deny him at first and get my sunglasses out of my bag.
As I put them on my face I scan the beach when I feel a pair of hands on my waist and pulls me down.
It was obviously Shawn. I'm now sitting in between Shawn's legs and my back is leaning against his chest.
His arms go around my chest and holds me tightly.
"Mine" he whispers and I can feel my cheeks getting hot
I laugh at his actions and stretch to get my phone, but fail
"Babe I need my phone. I want to listen to music" Shawn leans forward and I follow forward, he grabs my phone goes back to where he was and brings me with him. I bring my hand out so he can hand it to me, but he doesn't I look up and he unlocks it and plays some music
"The fact that you know my password makes me know it's real" he chuckles
"What's real?"
"Relationship goals!" He laughs and grabs my hands and waves them in the air.
I laugh with him and we lay there together. He plays with my hair and I play with his legs making circles.
**2 hours later**
Shawn and I are still laying with each other with his family talking about funny Shawn moments and just funny moments in general, and I look up at him.
"I think we should go up, take a shower...maybe together." I raise my eyebrows hinting at him. He smirks at me
"I like that idea" he takes my hand and pulls me up. I stand up wipe my butt and Shawn sneakily pats it. I sharply turn around and help him up, almost toppling over. We both say our goodbyes to the rest of the family and go up to our room.
Once we are upstairs we look at each other we both laugh
"You are-"
"SO ARE YOU!" he says and I laugh.
We get to the bathroom.
I look at myself in the mirror and then Shawn comes in view. He smiles at me and I frown
"Can you untie my top. My arms hurt. I don't know if it's sunburn or from the gym" he brings his head back and laughs really loud.
He untied my top and I take off my bottoms.
I practically run into the shower, and Shawn soon follows.
"I look like a tomato" I say and Shawn shakes his head no.
"You are red but not a tomato. I hate tomatoes and I love you" he kisses my sweetly
I shake my head and start to wash my hair
"Really then what am I?" I say looking at him while washing my long wavy hair.
He looks at me in his thinking mode and shrugs.
We both wash our hair and just stand there under the nice water.
After the shower, I get in one of Shawn's big shirts and Shawn comes back in view with aloe in his hand. I smile at him and he pulls me to the bed.
I land with a soft thub and he lifts up my (his) shirt and starts to rub the cold liquid on my shoulders
"What I want to know is how I got sunburn on my shoulders if I was leaning on you the whole time.!?" Shawn let's out a laugh and continues to run the liquid
After he is done I look at him and put some on his face and also some on his arms.
After that we are laying on the bed and Shawn is on Instagram live and out of no where he shouts
"I GOT IT!!! YOUR A RED CRAYOLA!!!" I look at him with the 'bitch please' look and he bursts out laughing
--sorry this isn't part 2 of 'I hope he like surprises' but I thought this was funny. Also sorry for any mistakes. Here is Shawn looking very cute and burnt.