Headband

A/n this was supposed to go up when Shawn left for the North American leg of the tour but completely forgot. So better late than never right? Also sorry if it's a little short. So just imagine by using the picture up above! Love you guys. Hope you like it! Feedback is greatly appreciated!!!

Y/n POV
Shawn leaving for his North American leg of the tour;
and its going to be hard, just like the European leg of the tour.

Here I am dressed in my basic jeans and a t-shirt with my hair in a pony tail trailing down my back with my gray headband pushing back some of my baby hairs.

"I'm going to miss you" Shawn states placing his hand on my cheek and stroking it while looking into my eyes

"I'll see you soon. Truly I'll see you in like 3 weeks, then I'm on tour with you."  It's true I'm seeing him soon since I worked by ass off 7 days a week I was able to build up some vacation days.
He smiles at me and I wrap my arms around his waist.

Shawn looks at me and smiles
"I love you." His big hand goes up to the side of my faces and my headband slides down my head and he laughs.

He grabs the grey colored headband and hands it to me, I grab the headband and grab his hand gently
"Hold it out like this" extending my hand and showing him how I want him to have his hand placed.

I put my grey headband over his large hand and wrap it around is wrist 2 times.

He smiles and brings his large hand back to the side of my head
"Hmm it smells like you" he says and I smile like a little kid. I bring his hand to my mouth and kiss his palm repeatedly.

"Flight 021 to Portland Oregon is now boarding"
Shawn looks up listening to the intercom

"I'll see you soon." I groan
"I know I know you hate the word soon. But it's true."

I weakly smile "okay then use a new word" Shawn throws his head back and laughs

"How about. I'll see you I exactly 3 weeks, 4 days, 32 hours, anddddddddd 20 seconds"
I let out a chuckle and look at Shawn in disbelief

"You so made that up, but I love you"
He shakes his head no and quickly pulls out his phone and shows me a countdown app, and the time was almost right

I let out a chuckle and bite my bottom lip.

"So i will see you soon" he kisses the top of my head and pulls me into his chest.
I kiss his chest repeatedly and hear cute whispers from Shawn

"I love you, I'll see you soon" I chuckle and Shawn kisses me one more time giving it all he has into the kiss.

He pulls back and I watch him go to gate holding his wrist; the one that I put my headband on.

I immediately get a text from Shawn and there is a picture of him showing me his face and his wrist in the picture
"Love you"

I chuckle at his text and immediately text him back "I love you more. Have a safe flight. Let me know when you land"
After pressing send I turn on my heels and start to walk out of the airport.

As I walk out and to my car I hear a loud ding and look down at my phone; it was a text from Shawn. "I love you WAY more. And I'll call you when I land. Love you xx"

I smile goofy at his text and climb into my car driving off only to be back at the same airport in
3 weeks 4 days 31 hours now and 50 seconds.
----a/n was this cheesy???? Do you like this!? Please let me know!!!!  Trust me I love feedback!!!