Thirteen

I look at her, and wonder why I did it. I wonder what came over me to kill her. I'm her mother, a Goddess who is supposed to be kind to all, and what do I do?

I put her to Earth.

Kill her 'parents'.

Mess up her life with the whole growing into Juliette.

All the mystical beings.

Then I take it all away and torture her by making her watch her mate fall for someone else, well herself as a child.

Then I make her scream so loud that I hurt.

Then I make her mate, the only thing she could make sense of, kiss her and then stab her.

And you wanna know what else I did? I killed her and then made her mate feel such agony that I cried a single tear and that scream blew Juliette out of existence, no soul or anything.

And I'm supposed to be called a mother.

Cole's POV

I look in the mirror and into my cold hard eyes, seeing nothing. I robotically get ready for the day and then exit my room. The palace guards and residents cower as I walk past and I notice everything is in tip top condition, then I make a left and knock on Jason's door while entering. What I see horrifies me.

He's holding a picture of her.

I growl and he quickly turns around, hiding the picture. 

"Alpha." He says in a tone he's learned from hearing me speak.

"Go do your rounds, make sure everyone is eating and then doing their assigned job, then I want them back into their rooms until lunch and supper." He nods and leaves the room.

I reach under the pillow and take the photo out, I stare at her and remember the last time I saw her, three years ago. I clear my throat and walk out of the room, and decide to go for a drive to town.

Unknown's POV

I open my eyes and take a breath.