New Book?

Peter Muji has lived his life in peace, he came out as gay to his family and they welcomed him with open arms, his school life was okay, but there were always assholes who judged him. As Peter was planning on going to the next Pride parade, he finally meets his mate. The mate he's been fearing for his life. The mate that he doesn't want, but wants him desperately. Peter just wants to be with the man he loves, not this woman who claims that she can 'fix' him. Peter wants to be free, he wants to be able to love, live and lead the life he's imaged. Peter Muji wants to be let go.

Would you be interested in reading this? Someone asked about an Alpha's Abused Mate book and I wanted to put a spin on it.

What do you think?

9/21/17

I HAVE THE DATE I PUBLISHED THIS CHAPTER AND THE BRIEF DATE I RELEASED THE FIRST CHAPTER.

I HAVE BEEN PLAGIARIZED ALREADY 

ALSO

THANK YOU FOR THE VIEWS AND VOTES!!!!!!!!

YOUR COMMENTS BRIGHTEN MY DAY 

DISCLAIMER: 

also, this book will contain views about controversial topics if i decide to continue with it. 

I welcome critiques on my writing style and harmless comments pertaining to the story line or frustration with a annoying character.

I do not tolerate hate towards people within the community this book pertains to or me. 

Thank you.