Chapter- 1

All rights reserved © 2017

This is work of fiction.All characters,events,places are product of the author's imagination.Any resemblance with actual people and incidents living or dead is purely coincidental.

____________________________________

These days I don't have far to goNow that I've got you on my screen

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

These days I don't have far to go
Now that I've got you on my screen.
When you're down and you're alone,
I'll be there watching you.

___________________________________

Feb 2015

Misha

"Today, more information has been found about the hacker with code name lunatic heart." The women who was a TV reporter gasped.

"A women's social media accounts were hacked. Her boyfriend has confessed that he contacted lunatic heart via a chat room in deep web. He transfered bitcoins in order to know if his girlfriend was cheeting. Her webcam was hacked and connected to her boyfriend's computer. He could watch her every move. She found out as her camera was in the running behind apps. This was the 25th case related to Lunatic heart. Nobody knows who he is and can only be contacted via chatrooms in deep web. Since they are annoymous, who is actually is still unknown. After-" I yawned and changed the channel. Boring stuff.

"Can you seriously find love in the internet!" .This question popped in my head as I scrolled through the recomemded apps in the play store. I was bored in search of stupid games to play or maybe a actually useful. I had no idea why a dating app was recommeded to me. Out of curiousity, I tapped to get more information about it.

The application called 'Say hello!' had over 10 millions downloads. An awfully simple name it had. Join for free, Say hello and find love. The tagline was stupid. I wouldn't spend for something like this, Wifi for me was already costly. Didn't we say hello to the long lost relative on a family ocassion too. Finding love might be not as easy as finding the another pair of socks. Jokes aside. Why the hell was I sitting on couch at 1:30 AM knowing that I had college tomorrow was going through a 'dating app'.

I still decided to download it as my cringy heart wouldn't listen to me. I scrolled down the home of facebook to see the same drama was going on but well, I wasn't part of it so why should I care? The repetive adds. Notifications of likes and comments like "Soo Nyc pic". I yawned. It was finally download.

I opened it and had to fill the details to sign up. It was then a thought crossed my mind. What if anybody from real life also notices my account? Offcourse it wasn't a crime to have an account in a dating website. However, I still found it embrassing. So I determined to make an account with a fake identity. A fake Name and Surname. Faking everything.

Distance is also vital рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ