Arcee's POV

I wake up and feel disoriented as frag.

I look around at my surroundings. I am on a berth with black coverings, and theres dark purple curtains around 3 sides of me. The 4th side is a dark gray wall. And my armor is gone.

I look at my "wings" and my Autobot symbol is still there. I thought he was going to change it.

I wrap a covering around my body so that nothing can damage my wiring, and step outside the curtain.

I look around and see a bunch of scrap that I have no clue what any of it is. Theres another larger berth on the other side of the room, with the same black coverings. Is this Knockouts room? Theres wheels next to the bed, and he's the only car, so I'm guessing it is.

I walk over to a table and start touching stuff because why not.

I pick up what looks like a whip. I crack it. It is a whip!! Why does Knockout have a whip? Its for him and Breakdown hehehe. I giggle quietly to myself. But what does this button do? I push it, and it lights up blue and electric. An Energon whip!! Images flash through my mind of Knockout and Breakdown with this. I turn it off and put it down.

Next I pick up this tube kind of thing. Its like a cylinder, but its curved on the end, like its a cylinder with a half sphere on one side. Whats it supposed to do? I hit it against the table. Nothing happened. I was about to put it down when I saw a button. I push it, and it started vibrating, which scared the living scrap out of me.

"Primus!" I screamed and threw it on the table.

It continued, and I picked it up and turned it off. What is this for?

Then, a couple doors open and Knockout comes in, holding a box, which he sets down.

"Hey Knockout, whats this?" I ask, holding the thing up.

His face goes blank, then he snatched it out of my servos and throws it across the room.

I turn and look at it, then look back at Knockout with a puzzled expression.

"Nothing you need to worry about. Anyway, I repaired your armor. Its in this box." He lifts the box and hands it to me.

"Thanks." I say, and I go back behind my curtain. I let the covering drop, and I start to put on my armor.

"Hey Knockout?" I ask.

"Yes Arcee?" He responds.

"Is this your room?" I say.

He pauses for 3 seconds. "Yes it is." He answers.

I don't respond, and I finish putting on my 2nd chestplate. Then I step out of the curtain.

"Good, your done." Knockout says as he looks me up and down. "We need to get your sign changed as soon as possible, before a someone attacks you. Come along." He gestures for me me to follow him.

I do, and we exit through automatic doors.

Its not fair. The Decepticons, the evil bad guys, get this awesome warship that flies, WITH AUTOMATIC DOORS, and us Autobots who've saved the world and the human race, get a little HOLE carved out the inside of a giant ROCK.

I walk behind Knockout. I've never noticed how tall he is. Like jeez, he towers over me. Well, I guess everyone towers over me. Frag, I only come up to Optimus's knees. His whole hand almost completely covers me. I guess thats why I love the kids so much. BeCaUsE iM tAlLeR tHaN tHeM eheehee.

Well I guess that-

"Stop!" Knockouts yell shatters my thoughts as he scoops me up and throws me into the air. I can hear shots being fired.