8

that's my crappy art right up there ^^

but also, about my story

woah guys

i just realized i messed something up

in one of my previous chapters, laserbeak shot arcee

i know in gen 1 that laserbeak (along with ravage) can shoot

but i don't remember seeing laserbeak shoot anyone in the prime series

wHOOPS

-trashcanhannah

I spent a while entertaining myself with the scrap in my room. I don't even know how long I was there, but it was a really long time. I tried to figure out the TV, but I could not. Its really different from the one back at base.

I also opened the box that had cold air. Apparently its called a "refrigerator." There's a little light that turns off when I shut the door, I spent a while playing with it to see when it shuts off. I couldn't figure out how it knew when I had shut the door though.

I was busy trying to catch it off guard when Knockout comes in.

"What are you doing?" He asks, giving me a puzzled look.

"The fridge has a little light that turns off when I close the door, but I don't get how it knows when I close it. I'm trying to catch it off guard." I say, still messing with it.

"There's a little button that's on the rim, and when the door closes and touches it, the light turns off." He reaches up and pushes it, while the door is open, and the light turns off. "When you open the door, its not touching the button anymore so it turns on."

I watch him as he demonstrates.

"Wow, how long did it take you to figure that out?" I ask.

"About 15 nanoclicks. Why?"

"Oh, no reason, why are you in here? I'm supposed to be on lockdown, won't you get in trouble?" I ask him.

"Megatron asked me to fetch you. He wants to have a conversation with you." He says. He starts leaving my room, beckoning me to follow him.

"Yay." I say sarcastically, walking beside him on the hallway. "He's gonna tell me I can't be on here and proabably kill me."

"Maybe not. But you have every reason to be worried, he wants you in there alone." Knockout says.

"Alone? As in if he starts shooting at me no one can help me?" I say.

"Uh, yeah. But he's less likely to kill you." He says.

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, for starters all mechs don't particularly like killing femmes. You were a member of the Autobots, and can be held hostage if ever needed. You're also an ultimate information bank, so thats also useful." He says.

I don't respond, because don't really know what to say. What will happen when I'm not 'useful' anymore? Knockout notices my silence and tries something else.

"He won't kill you. He might act as if he wants to, but thats just because he's just pissed off that we were hiding you. You'll be fine." He stops, as do I, and he looks around for a second. "Laserbeak is going to be in the room, so we all can watch." He leans in close and whispers into my audio receptors. "We'll come in if things get physical." He pulls away and we continue walking. What is it with him and personal space? I don't even let the Autobots get that close to me.