7

Hi babies

KnockceeLove said that Megatron should fall in love with Arcee

Its a fine idea isn't it

Maybe

Anyway thanks for the comments again as always

znippinz you make me feel fabulous thanks

I saw that photo and was like YO I GOTTA INCLUDE THAT TO GIVE EVERYONE AN IDEA ON THE SCALES

So I put that in

Also, did you all even notice what I did in the last chapter

When they got out of the shower and Starscream said "are you two lovebots ready" and knockout said "shes not in love"

"SHES not in love"

Hinting that he is in love with her but he doesn't think she likes him back

It took me like half an hour to think that up go reread it right this second

-trashcanhannah

"Right Arcee? Arcee!" Knockout was shaking me out of my slumber.

"Ugh, what?" I blink my optics a few times, they're burning cause of the sudden light.

"Look at Starscream's pedes, doesn't it look like he's wearing those really high heeled shoes that those human models wear?" He asks.

"It does not!" Starscream retaliates. Is this seriously what I was woken up for? To see if Starscream was wearing stilettos or not? I check my arm screen. I've been napping for two human hours.

"Eh. It could pass for a pair of platform pumps." I say.

Starscream and Knockout look over at Soundwave, who displays images of the shoe I described. I remember Miko showing me pictures and telling me how she was saving up for a black pair with skulls.

"Ha!" Knockout points at Starscream.

"Whatever." He crosses his arms. I look back at Soundwave. What is he tapping at? I get up and walk over to him.

"Whats that?" I ask, leaning on the table. I look at the unfamiliar Decepticon letters trying to remember the paper Starscream showed me, but I cannot.

Soundwave can't answer me of course, but he moves papers out of the way and clears a space for me. He pats the area and I hop up, my legs dangling over the side.

"Arcee, Soundwave, who's taller?" Starscream asks. They walk over in front of me and stand back to back.

"Fold your wings in Starscream." Knockout tells him, and he obeys.

"I think Starscream is a bit taller." Soundwave nudges me, and points at Starscream. "Soundwave thinks so as well."

"Ha!" Starscream shouts and points at Knockout. Knockout crosses his arms.

"Its the high heels my friend." He says, smirking.

"I do not have high heels!" Starscream stomps his pede.