4

I think I'm going to start doing authors notes up top now. Eh.

Look what my mom gave to me on Valentines XD its a robot cause she knows I'm obsessed with Transformers. I dont even like chocolate but i got so happy about it lmao

This book currently has 96 reads. Last update it was at 37. It jumped almost 60 reads in 6 days holy

2700 plus words whoops

Breakdown is my least favorite Decepticon so I'm going to make him an arsehole

Some beautiful people:
KnockceeLove  + znippinz commented beautiful things AGAIN <3

And thank you 3 beautiful people below for making happy
@SunsetMagyk
@HeatherDineyazhe
@123Lavender717

Ok sorry go ahead and read now

Soundwave looks down at me, but doesn't say anything. He looks over at the motionless Laserbeak, then back at me.

He runs a little bit over to where I'm laying. The pain is starting to decrease. He starts to bend down and extend a hand, but Knockout steps in between us.

"Stay away from her. Tell me why Laserbeak shot her. Why did you order him to do that? Cant you tell she's on our side?" Knockout says.

Soundwave stands up straight. Then he turns around and goes to his computer screen thingy. He plugs some cable into his head.

"I didn't mean to." A voice comes out of a computer. Its deep and computery sounding, not exactly according with a gender.

"You didn't mean to? Don't you basically control Laserbeak?" Knockout asks. His tone is menacing, and it says that he doesn't believe him.

"Yes, but I didn't order him to hurt her. He recognizes Arcee as an Autobot. He just attacked. When I was staring at Arcee, I was actually staring behind her, trying to tell him not to attack. I am sorry." The computer says.

"Its fine, as long as you tell him I'm on your side." I say, slowly standing up on my pedes.

"I will. I need to take out this cable now, before it fries my neurocircuts." Soundwave removes the cable and it retracts back into the control panel.

"Ok, now that thats cleared up, her hand needs to be scanned into the system so she can go into all the rooms."

Soundwave turns around and presses a few buttons on the control panel. Then, he gestures for me to come over. I walk over, and Knockout follows closely behind. Like really close. I guess he's just on edge after that Laserbeak thing.

Soundwave wraps his spindly digits around my arm joint and waves it in front of the scanner, then presses some buttons. Then he takes my arm and scans it again and presses buttons. Then he takes my arm again and scans it and presses buttons again.

He stops and looks at Knockout.

"All set?" Knockout asks.

"All set?" Knockouts voice echos back from Soundwave.

"Okay then. Lets go and introduce you to the crew." Knockout says.