"We'll never ever stop loving you."

I'M SORRY FOR THE WAIT.

This was a request made a long time ago by three different people, I'm sorry I don't remember who 😭😭 anyway I hope you all like it.

Louis: 9

Harry: 7

Niall: 5

🍀🌿🌴🌵💚🌵🌴🌿🍀

"Good morning Niall! Ready for your first day ever in the big school?" Liam asked as he walked into Niall and Harry's room, going straight to the window, to open the curtains and let the morning sun fill the room. Harry and Niall groaned from their respective beds.

"Come on, Niall, get up! You'll get to make new friends today, and show everyone your Star Wars backpack!" Liam said. Niall did crack a smile at this, he had been talking about his new bag for a week straight.

"Yeah," he said, sitting up in bed and rubbing his eyes.

"Daddy, I'm here too!" Harry smiled. Being the nice kid he was, he understood that at the moment the one who needed the attention was Niall. After all, it was his first ever in primary school.

Zayn and Liam had considered taking Niall to the local public school. Louis clearly needed the special attention private schools provided, and Harry needed a space with open-minded kids, to truly be himself. But Niall was social and a regular kid, and he made friends easily. They decided to take him to the same school as Louis and Harry simply because it was easier to take them and pick them up.

Zayn walked into their room too, and helped Niall get ready for school. Harry could do it alone, as he'd repeated a thousand times before, but Niall still needed a tiny bit of help sometimes, so Zayn followed him around to the closet and the bathroom, making sure everything was done.

When they went downstairs, they were met with a delicious breakfast specially done for the occasion. Louis was already there, sitting on Liam's lap. He didn't want to go to school, of course. Louis hated school, as well as any activity that included being apart from Liam and Zayn. Niall didn't really know what happened with Louis, but his daddies always said that Louis was just scared, and he didn't like being scared. Niall accepted that explanation.

They all ate breakfast, except for Louis, who said his stomach was upset and he didn't want anything. Niall was genuinely excited when it was time to get into the car, jumping up and down with his brand new backpack on his back.

"You are going to have a great time today, aren't you?" Liam said, rising the boy up to his hip, with a bright smile.

"Yes daddy! I'm going to make a lot of friends!" Niall smiled back. Liam kissed the boy's cheek proudly.

When they got to the school, Louis immediately grabbed Liam's hand and hid his face in his shirt. There were a lot of people around, coming in and out of classrooms and saying hi to their teachers and friends, with parents following and trying to keep track.

Harry's class was the first stop for the family. He immediately ran to his friends, who greeted him with a smile, and then proceeded to greet everyone in the class, including the parents. He was too social sometimes. They said goodbye without a hassle, and went to Niall's room.

Niall, being in one year below Harry, was going to go to his brother's old classroom. They knew his teacher, a very nice guy, and where the class was. When they arrived, Niall turned a bit shy and reached for Zayn's hand.