"This is all new to me."

This chapter is kind of experimental. Tell me if you'd like me to write more one shots like this one. ☺️❤

Louis: 19

Harry: 17

Niall: 15

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

It was just another Thursday, and Liam was in the car, listening to Louis' rant about the support group he had been attending lately. Zayn had taken Harry to Paris for a few days, because there was some modern art exhibit, apparently the best in Europe. Zayn was getting a wall for his artwork, and Harry had begged and begged to go with him. So Liam stayed with Louis and Niall, because they both had exams to study for, and Niall had an important football game. Lad's weekend, Liam had said. Although, as Niall pointed out, they were a family of five men. It was always lad's weekend.

"Dad, I mean it. It's just not helpful. Like, I've always appreciated the psychologist you guys sent me to when I was twelve, and any other thing, basically. But this is just bull-"

"Hey, language." Liam said.

"Sorry. I mean, it's stupid. They have to force us to speak, because we are too shy to say anything, so we sit awkwardly in a circle for an hour. Like, seriously, I don't think it's helpful in any way. At all." Louis finished his speech.

"Alright then, if you really think so, this will be your last meeting. Just say goodbye to everyone today, and we'll sign you out this week." Liam finally gave in. He knew it was useless to fight anymore, he had complained about every single meeting since he'd started around three months back.

"Wait, really?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, sure. I'll call your father tonight to let him know." Liam confirmed, and he smiled when he saw how excited Louis looked.

"Thanks, dad!" He said, and left the car, walking towards the building where the meetings always took place.

They had signed him up for the meetings because the school recommended it to them, and Liam and Zayn truly thought it was a good way to show the boy that he wasn't alone and there were more people who had gone through the same thing as he had. But they agreed with Louis, they hadn't seen any kind of improvement since he started.

Liam always insisted on driving him, even though Louis could do it himself, because he always tried to get Louis to talk about whatever they had discussed. He used the time he had while he waited for Louis to get out to read a book or text his friends who lived out of the country.

The meetings usually lasted about an hour, and there was a "guide", who tried to make the teenagers talk. There were about twelve people in those meetings, and they had all been victims of abuse at one point of their lives.

When the session was over, Liam turned the car on and waited for Louis to get in, and start talking about how awful it had been, and how useless it was to attend. But Louis didn't run to the car like he usually did, so Liam tried to look for him in the group of people who were talking quietly at the door of the building.

Louis was talking to a girl. His whole posture screamed awkward, he was nervously touching his hair and smiling shyly at her, and she was smiling back. She looked like a nice girl, with short dark hair that only reached her chin, and a big smile. Liam stared at the two of them until Louis pulled out his phone and gave it to her, so she could write her phone number, Liam assumed.

Soon, Louis said goodbye with a wave and walked to the car. He opened the door and sat next to Liam, not looking at him in the eye.