Chapter 1 : moving forward.

Rhemiel laid on her bed it had been 4 day's since ash had gone, since she found out she was with child, found out she had a problem.

4 day's ago..... "are you sure?" Ariel asked "yes, I say so" '' Rhemiel" "yes" '' is it recce's?" Rhemiel said nothing and just walked out of the room Michael was standing in the door way he heard everything , " um recce is here, he's in the den, Rhemiel  headed down stairs " hi I missed you, and wanted to see when you were....red what's wrong?'' she burst in to tears " oh god.....it's wonderful and it's not and you...oh god you" he grabbed her  by her shoulders ''hey stop that red, I will love you, till I die, now what is it?'' " I can't" ''please red" " I'm pregnant" "what?''  he kissed her on top of her head then left, Rhemiel couldn't handle everything so she decided to leave  heading to the last place she saw ash, she found the spot covered in blood, she felt a twinge in her stomach and as she stood up and turned around she almost screamed, "what the hell" "hi....miss me" "seriously what the hell" ash walked towards her he was not alone Hayes was with him, "what the hell" 'Hayes and I have um joined forces oh congratulations, by the way and don't worry I don't have the um juice to make babies so it's all recce's'' '' um you chose" '' I decided to undo the event not the past surprise" " your sick" '' yes finally you understand you should go....I would hate to hurt you, physical that is emotionally your fucked'' ash said as she flew away he felt a tear fall and wiped it away, what had he done?

Rhemiel felt alone and wanted to just lay down and cry her head hurt and she felt sick,  unsure of what to do next, she needed to understand everything that had happened, these last couple  of weeks had been interesting to say the lest,  lost in her thoughts she fell a sleep, she woke in a room there standing in front of her was a young woman, she turned around she had dark black hair, brown eyes, she was beautiful '' mom....what are you doing here?'' ''mom? are you my daughter?'' ''yes" " but your hair? it was black and red before'' ''yes....I was born with both colours then it turned black" '' oh" " mom why? are you here?'' ''where's here?'' " heaven" "oh I just, I need to escape and I guess this is my escape, finding  you" "mom you need to go....things are  happing and changing and I have something important to do" ''okay, I'm glade I saw you I know now everything will be okay?'' ''yes it will and mom I love you'' ''I love you too'' Rhemiel woke smiling " good dream?'' recce asked handing her a glass of water " yes.....strange but good, I meet our daughter"  " oh really?'' '' yes and she is beautiful she has your eyes, and your smile and recce I wish you could have seen her meet her" " I will when she's done cooking" he said as he touched her belly, she started to cry he hugged her '' I fell so stupid" '' don't ash is a dick he played us and I'm glade he is gone" " they got up and decided to go for a night stroll.

the next couple of weeks flew by so fast, it was hard to say how far along Rhemiel was as she was not showing yet, but she felt stronger, faster, braver, smarter almost like she had been given a power surge ash had stayed way, but he kept an eye on things few Rhemiels mind, she couldn't fell him any more but he was there in her mind watching few her. recce was in the den with Michael and Ariel  '' but a baby will change things'' Michael said sitting next to Ariel on the couch, " well she won't be born for ages and besides babies are so tiny and cutie, how hard can it be?'' "real hard, why don't you ask Nardia if you can watch the twins?" '" I would but she decided to leave remember, with Sabastian and jade has also disappeared" 'oh right, well then" " it will be fine I'm not worried and never is red, we know we can do this besides I know how she turns out" '' she I guess your right" recce got up and left the room, Ariel looked at Michael " they will be fine" ''I hope so" he kissed her, recce found Rhemiel a sleep on the pouch swing , he smiled she seamed more tired and more hungry he liked that she was eating as she was too skinny for his liking, "this baby is a good thing" he said to him self  "ash....what? how? what  do you want? I thought you were '' " dead nope, I've come to extend a deal with you" " why?'' ash looked at Rhemiel then he smiled recce knew ash was toying with him because he knew ash because they were the same "just tell me what you want"  "simple your head on a plate"  "not gona happen"  "then she fine's out the truth" ash turned and walked towards the trees recce put a blanket over Rhemiel and followed ash in to the darkness.