chapter 7: A higher pain

Light came few a broken window and glass covered the ground recce sat in the middle of the room crying he was covered in blood he now knew the price he was going to have to pay, as he woke up from the  dream he took a deep breath it was day one of trying to get ash's soul for death, he looked over at Rhemiel who was still a sleep, it was almost 6 in the Moring he laid back down and tried to push the dream away, Rhemiel rolled over letting her arm find him he held it and kissed her hand the other hand found her stomach, lux kicked he smiled " not long now" he whispered he closed his eyes and sleep found him once again.

ash was chained to a wall "are these really nessacery?''   ash asked willa " yes now hold still we have to make it look really"  " hey since we're using chains maybe we could" "no that was mistake I might be a demon and a lot of things but that was wrong I love nick so it can never happen again" "that's what you said the last three times"  willa stood up and left the room as Sabastian walked in " confinable, cosy? do you need a pillow by all means what do you need" Sabastian yelled "hey chill what's wrong?" '' jade's dead her neck was broken" "wow you had felling's? mind blown" "yes I have felling's jade was everything I just wish I had told her um felling's yuck ill be back" he left the room, he walked in to another room, "did you find Ariel and Michael yet?'' he asked a demon as he walked in "no they have seamed to have avaided us sir" "dam it very well continue, death waits for no one" 

Ariel and Michael sat on the floor of the barn, Rhemeil made breakfast with what she had recce was talking "put simply you two need to leave get as far away from here" "but this is our fight two" "yes it is but im calling the shots and i say stay alive i wont let you both die becaues of this, ive allready lost to many peopel" rhemiel said as she walked in carring a tray "sorry about the food all we had was three eggs and some left over chesse and the chesse was bad" recce said as he got up and headed out side Michael followed "so still keeping secets are we?" "Michael would you tell her" "if you don't think about what it will do to your relashionship" '' so i tell her that ash is faking it that he is liying to her to make her vanrabel becaues the bad guys now that she in love with him and they are useing it to win becaues they know if the weaking a best chance it's game over" "tell her before it's too late or before she finds out some other way off someone else" as they were talking a demon showed up "i have a message" "go on" michael answered " "tell the red hair one that we need her to stand down or no deal" rhemiel walked out just as he finshed talking "deal which one recce which deal the one where ash if faking the fact that he's dead or the one were you kept it from me we'll" "um how did you know? " "fin walls, we'll tell me how long have you know this?" " just after you were hurt" "ash told us" '' michael of course you knew" '' i knew too" "ariel really wow" rhemiel turned and headed in to the house  and the demon left recce followed rhemiel he found her up staires in her old bathroom "not now" "red we need to talk" "i said not now in fact don't what even maded them think that "killing" ash would work like that becaues i dont understand" "really you dont understand ever since ash told you that lucifer "killed" him youn have cryed everynight in bed and you know why?" "recce go to hell" she turned and left the room ariel stood in the kitchen "rhemiel don't" "i'm done imcan't stay here right now i need i just can't" '' oaky were will you go?'' '' i dont now but ill be okay, and ill be there when the shit hits the fan" they hug and she walks out as it starts to rain at the same time ash was looking out a window "um ae we done here can i go back to my normal life" death sat up and spoke " yes ash we are you played your part well, do you think she'll forgive you, do you think you will get the girl"  ash grabed his jacket "probely not but i'm hopeful i mean look what's happened so far there's still time" he walked out and death smiled.

 a while later about an hour or soRhemiel stood out sided the entrence to sector G now called Avalon, the double doors that all does yeas ago kept her and the others from the sun she pushed on the doors and they easly opened she walked down the stairs and along the hall to the holding cells she grabed the handel and opened the door, it was like going back in time 14 glass cells were on ever sided of the white room, tears started to fall down her face she counted each room stoping at the very end between 13 and 14 as she walked in to the room she closed her eyes as the tears bunded her skin she screamed breaking the glass in everyroom, the scream shook the hole bulding ash who was now in his room felt the room shake  and decided to investagte he found rhemiel sitting on the bed her red hair hid her face as she had her face down "how long?" "hoe long for what" "how long after the escape did henry re build?" "oh you should ask recce" "i'm asking you" he walked in to the room and sat next to her she did't look at him " 2 weeks it took 6 months to re build but he had other facilties were he created the others" '' 2 weeks what was the dam point of any of this of the escape" ash looked at her and held her hand.