chapter 11: decisions

Hayes walked over to ash and hit him with the handel of the sword it burned his flesh and his skin riped opened and blood trickled down his face and on to his shirt, "that's what you get and that is a warning i will kill Rhemeil and when i do you will fell every moment of her last breath" ash glanced over at Michael who noded and ash smacked his head in to Hayes face breaking his nose "that's what you get" Hayes wiped the blood away and grined he steped closer and wispred in ash's ear "that one will cost you" then  he punched ash in the gut, ash doubeled over in pain then Hayes step back "now if you will both excuess me i need to take care of my face but i promess you i will get what i want" Hayes punched ash in the gut again then turned and left disapearing in to the trees ash and Michael turned and headed back in to the cabin as they walked in Ariel was standing waiting for them " did we have fun? ash your bleeding what happened?" "um we run it to Hayes and he decided to have words with us then we exstanged blowes and that's about it" "right, michael can  i see you in the kitchen" Michael and ariel walk to the back of the cabin they were not gone long but ash decided to go sit out the front

" decisions how will you ever decied" and  then suddenly a young female with black hair stood in front of him she was wearing a red cape he knew who she was  "hello lux" '' hello ash so this is a very strange turn of advents, tell me ash how do you plane on winning?" he got up from the pourch and walked down to her she looked just like rhemiel but with brown eyes " wow you look just like her" '' well i should say so, i don't believe i have much of my father in me do think i do?'' '' I couldn't say, recce is well me basically" ''yes he is, your  the same in away your both one person" "nope im better looking" " if you say so, i just mean that well you know" "you lost me there so what would recce think of you talking to me" '' i would think you would be very disapointed in me" " really how old old are you?" " i am 22" "what your still a baby, listen if you were my daughter i would be proud of you, you are so much like your mother" "thank you look im wasting time you have a desicion to make, but the decison will change everything for you for my mother and my father for this world can you now knowing this still decided" "what is the choiec?'' " when the time comes you must let my mother die" "what?'' '' years from now my father will take a iron sword and kill my mother with it, you must let this happen" "what? no i you cant ask me that" "you have no choice this will happen it's all ready writen" "but no, really no" she reached out to take his hand " i understand this is hard to hear it's hard to say but it is what it will be, i have to retured  to heaven now um good luck" ash now stood alone as the front door opened "hey your back?'' Rhemeil stood in the door way and smiled " yeah, im back so what do we do now?" ash asked taken a step closer to her she smiled "um you need a shower becaues you stink and im gona read fo a bit" "oh right i was talking about recce" "ill cross that bridge when i get to it" "are you sure " " no iam not sure, of anything and all i want to do is cry but i can't and if your going to be here, be here becaues i need you" he pulled her in to him and held her so close that she felt his fingers touch her wings, as recce stood and watched from not to far away, sabastian stood next to him.

"we'll how lovely he's steeling your girl" sabastian joked "she's not my girl" recce hissed "what do you think she will do when she realises the truth" '' oh i can't waite  for allt his to be over becues this is insuprbel" "still she will kick your ass" sabastian said to recce he smiled an evil smile " i hope so we should go before were descovered by my wife" they jumped down from the trees and decended in to the shadows, rhemile glanced towards the trees and ash let go, rhemeil looked around then turned to ash " did you fell that?" he stood next to her "like a shiver or ice down your spin?" "yes ash we should go in i don't fell safe" they turned and headed in sided michael and ariel had headed to bed, and there was only two rooms, ash headed to the shower and rhemiel grabed a book changed in to her pj's and hoped in to bed it was a queen, awhile later ash stood in the door way "okay move over" " pardon me" '' move over the couch is to small and it's late and you know you can trust me, so move over baby" ''fine" she moved over and he got in next to her "rhemile" '' yes" "is your heart beating really fast?" " yes" " right not just me then rhemeile" she rolled over to face him "yes" '' is a good night kiss aloud?'' " porbley not" '' make and exseption" "just once, just a kiss good night" '' just kiss" "okay just one" they closed the space between them and kissed, as soon as their lips touched Rhemile's flames started and so did ash's flames, then the flames stoped as soon as they stoped kissing, "well that's new" ash said as Rhemeile laid her head on his chest.