chapter 10 : everything dies

Rhemiel grabed at her stomic she knew two thing's this would be a great battle and lux would be born soon, very soon but being in ash's arm felt safe as they landed "are you okay? can you stand?" "yes, so it worked?" ash smiled "yes everything is as should be" ''okay" ash asked with concern she took some deep breaths " Rhemiel"  he asked again' 'it's fine just some pains, they come and go but i'm fine really" ''pain's like baby pains" ''don't be stupied i still have three weeks, it's probely fauls labour it happens" ''what? falls, what? angels get that?'' ''I  guess they do I read a book...... about it once" ''oh thats great" 'lets go we need to meet Michael and Ariel, they are at the cabin and we need to move" ash looked behind him something was not right and he could fell it every part of him it screamed like a warning, something was going to happen and it would be bad "ash we need to move, ash" "sorry I ...just lets go" he instinctively took her hand  and they walked of in to the darkness Hayes stepped out of the shadows holding a weapon of some sort it looked like a sword.

they reached the cabin Rhemiel walked up the stairs she flinched again, ash grabbed her  "I'm fine just, dam that one hurt" she stood up and knocked on the door three times, then twice more the door opened and Ariel stood in the door way she half smiled " we'll I'm glad the plane worked but I'm sad that worked come on I'll make some tea" they walked in behind her and ash closed the door as he did he saw someone standing in the darkness, Ariel took Rhemiel to lay down ash walked over to Michael " um Michael right?"  "yes" Michael answered as he put his book down " someone followed us, and I think its Hayes" "oh I see and what do you suggest we do?" "confront him but he thinks I'm on his, so that's a thing" " I see well if he wants to fight we have to handle it as Ariel cant fight and Rhemiel is currently healing" "I got this" "is that right, ash you are a great comfort to Rhemiel she fells safe with you for some reason but can I trust you? because I don't think I can, can I trust you?" "Rhemiel trust me is not enoth?'' "no her judgment is clouded" "we'll Michael I'm all you have right now and is someone or something is after us I will protect her with my life I swear" "good"  "um I'm gona go check on Rhemiel" ash turned and walked to the back of the cabin, Rhemiel laid on the bed he stoped at the door way just out of her view, she was talking to her self " okay lux listen, I need you to not be born right now, because I still have a job to do I still need to fight for this world and if this is it I cant be distracted right now, so don't come yet just stay in there and be safe" tears started to flow ash knocked Rhemiel wiped her face "um yeah" he walked around the corner with a tiny smile on his face " hey I'm just checking in, are you okay?'' he walked over and sat next to her on the bed she looked up at him tears in her eyes, she felt lost and helpless everything she knew and felts was just turned on its head her world had just been turned up sided down  "I fell so lost ash everything is falling apart and I cant stop it, I'm helpless" " oh baby you anything but helpless  trust me I've  seen you stand tall and face danger head on, I've seen your past and I hope I get to see your future, you are the safe bet and I would bet on you any day, even after you have been beating and bruised I bet on you".

" seriously I wouldn't waste the bet ash I am nothing, I am half the solder I use to be half the archangel I once was and with every breath I take I fell my self becoming less and less I might as well be dust" ash got of the bed and walked over to the door and closed it " will make a deal with you every time you put your self down I'm gona kiss you" "ash don't be dumb" " I'm serious, I will kiss you" "but...." he walked back over Neal on the bed placed his hands on her face and kissed the top of her head then smiled " see just like that now I have to go do a thing with Michael if you can believe that" "okay have fun" "oh I intended to" he got up and left the room.

ash and Michael walked out sided, leaning agents a tree stood Hayes grinning at the " hi boys so ash playing both sides are we? or do you just swing that way?" "Hayes you know me I'm not a team kind of guy I go were the fun is" "I see, how's our sweet little red angel? I heard there's been a lose thread" he stated as he swaggered towards them " nothing we can't handle" " really you two don't see it but each to their own" Michael interrupted Hayes " is there a point to all this? what are you even doing  here? what do you want?'' "oh it's simple really and one question at a time please really I'm one man, I'm here to collect the beautiful red angels head as a gift to my new friends" he explained as he showed them the sword he was holding it was iron, ash lunged forward and Michael grabbed his arm "that's an iron sword it will kill your" "fine Hayes I won't let you hurt her" '' I know but you also cant watch her 24/7 ever" "I wont let her die" ash responded "everything dies, it depends on how and by who".