chapter 4 : standing still

Rhemiel stood in front of her mirra she didn't recognise the person standing in front of her red hair

fell down her back and covered her shoulders, she wanted to cry but held it in she glanced down at the grey dress she was wearing and lovingly placed her left hand on her small bump, just then Ariel walked in "hey your not ready yet?'' "no I was a million miles away um why are you here?" "your hair I'm fixing it" "oh right" Rhemiel walked over to the chair and sat down Ariel walked over caring a tray and stood behind her "so today" Ariel said putting curlers in Rhemile's hair Ariel had her own dark hair in curls and in a messy bun she wore a blue dress, given the way the world was and all it was nice to dress up, Rhemiel knew everything would be fine but something felt off and she couldn't shake it the felling of impending doom, Ariel finished her hair and was about to leave when Rhemiel stoped her "um Ariel I need to go somewhere but ill be back in time I promes" and before Ariel could respond Rhemiel flew out the window a moment later she landed at a step of familiar stairs the broken gate was forced opened she took a deep breath and descended one last time in to the remains of sector G.

Ash stood in the shadows holding the bars of his cage his home for all does years "you should not be here ( he said as he let go and turned around he took a deep breath and faced her ) now that's a dress" "I had to see if there was" " a part of ash left, ( he said closing his eyes ) trust me Lucifer was very faro in killing" " but your still you, I don't understand?" "oh little one my sweet angel" he said as he touched her face "did it hurt?" " what being murdered? yeah it hurt" "ash what are you?" "Lucifer calls me um a um what word? um words stone I'm stone, marble a thing any part of me that you is gone yo shouldn't be here" " I'm so sorry" she said as she hugged him tears streamed down her face and landed on her dress, he lifted her face up to his "one" he said as he kissed her the kiss sent him flying agents the cage door and her across the room she landed on the bed, " that my dear sister means you two can't do that anymore, I think you should go" Rhemiel got off the bed "Lucifer" " hi oh you tore your dress" " you did this" "yes I killed him, I took a knife and I cut his heart out there was so much blood he called for you sad really but life you really need to leave oh and say hi to Michael and Ariel for me" Rhemiel did as she was told and left she got back just in time to fix her dress and hair before Ariel came to get her.

Recce stood under the arch Ariel had made out of lilacs and white roses he smiled Michael was going over his words Recce looked up at he sky and smiled he was very happy, Ariel walked out of the house and stood next to Michael then Rhemiel came out sided she smiled Recce smiled as she walked towards him he held out his hands and Rhemiel took them " we'll a wedding in spring who could ask for more, I will make this short and sweet love is unexpected it's the one thing we never see coming it takes us by surprise and were left standing still waiting for our hearts to start beating again, and when they do it's beautiful it's love so with that Recce do you promes to let love take you were it will and to love Rhemiel for the rest of your days?" "of course I do" " Rhemiel do you promes to trust your heart and love with all that you are by loving Recce for the rest of your days" "I do" "we'll then with the power invested in me as an archangel of the lord I declare you both married you may kiss the bride" they kiss Ariel and Michael cheer but there joy would be short as Lucifer readied his dark arm from hell for the final battle.

after the wedding later that night Rhemiel laid on their bed with her eyes closed and her hands one beside her and the other on her stomach, Recce stood at the foot of the bed he smiled and removed his shirt then he kneeled on the bed and moved up the bed he was above her and kissed her Rhemiel smiled and let her hands find his back she loved the feeling of his skin so warm and soft she lovingly touched his wings he moved his hands over her dress and under it felling her skin still kissing they removed the remainder of their clothing and gently made love in the moonlight life in this moment was good.

days later Michael was in the study Ariel walked in "marriage it's a good thing right" "yes it can be Ariel I don't wish to re go there if that's were your going" "no I just felt mussy and all Michael I think this is it the final battle is coming and were lose" " I think your right but I will not lose" " you won't lose oh Michael tisk, tisk you all ready have" Lucifer stood in front of the firer place with his back to then he reached out and light the fire as he turned to face them the room turned cold "Lucifer" "Michael your looking old earth not agreeing with you brother and sweet Ariel delicious as always we need to talk, were are the newly weds oh consummating though they all read did that more then once"

Rhemiel woke up woke Recce " somethings wrong?" "the baby" "no 5 months to go remember, no I mean something is wrong" "right" they got dressed and head in sided, Lucifer clapped as they walked in to the study he pointed to the couch "oh good the rest, have arrived please have a seat this wont take long, the final battle is not coming it's here and you all will die"