Chapter 3 : make it hurt.

" your in love with each of us?"  recce yelled at rhemiel they were back in the barn "in away" "in a way we'll thats so much better" "recce stop..... i loved raphael as a friend, i love you and okay yeah  I have fellings for ash but im with you" "red it's so strange i came from raphael and you in away and i fell in love with you and I was supost to kill you and i nealy did and god help me red i hated having to lie to you everyday and before we countinue i need to tell you something" "okay" "before i fell for you henry had us do horriabel things, things that still make me hate who i em keep me up at night, red I killed someone a girl named April  she was 22, about to get married and I killed her because i could and  it was so easy and i never told anyone and then ash came in to the pitcuer and he knew everything and now you know everything so that's it, i love you, i have loved you since that day" "when gabelle dided" "yes i saw my life change and i knew i had to have you, i knew that you were my escape from herny and the others and all i wanted to do was kiss you and  it terrified me, then i did i kissed you and every moment fell in to place, the past, the present and my future and i was hole, red you complete me....um red will marry me?" " yes " ash stood out sided in the rain listing he turned and his eyes turned dark and he started to run stoping in the clearing suddenly a sharp pain ripped across his back, his skin ripped opened and dark black beautiful wings ripped opened his skin, "well then ash do you like my gift?" ash stood up blood drenched his clothing he struggled to speak " who the hella re you?"  "funny good choice of words, I'm your little red girlfriends big brother" "who are you?" "Lucifer sexy and in the flesh, someone else's flesh shall we" he points to a car and they walk over to it and both get in.

a couple of days later "Waite your getting married" "yes Ariel he asked I said yes" "when?" "soon before well" ( rubs her stomach) recce walked in to the room with Michael " tomorrow actually" "tomorrow" Rhemiel got up out of her chair and headed up stairs to her old room she pushed opened the door and she smiled as she walked in she turned on the light and walked over to her old draws and pulled out a long grey dress, just as a breeze filled the room and the door closed and a dark figure filled the room "grey really? I wont hurt you, I'm not aloud to not yet but soon, soon" "ash" "did you miss me baby?" "you.....you have" "wings that's right wings can you believe it..... oh they were a gift from your big brother actually he hates you, sorry he does.....make it hurt" '' Lucifer"   ash walked over to Rhemiel and touched her face his touch was cold, "that's another thing apparently  your bro took me to his place and um  we'll I'm dead,  he killed me, because I can't remember why? cant I remember? I can't....being alive. I cant remember loving you, can't remember you, you he wants me to kill you ( he said pointing a finger at her ) when I'm not sure" frowns his hands up I the air "your confused ash I'm so sorry" she takes his hand he growls "don't fucking touch me" grabbed her by her neck and held her agents the wall it cracked behind her, "ash don't...... please" a tear fell down his face and he put her down and then kissed her he stoped and oved in close to her ear and whispered " I can't remember you, did you love me?'' then he turned and smashed few the window as recce and Michael came running in recce helped Rhemiel up " I'm fine we're fine" "was that ash?'' Michael asked as he walked over to the window " no ash, ash is dead, Lucifer killed him"