chapter 5: last call

Rhemiel stood in the garden blood dripped over her and down her body for a vision this one was very real wearing ripped clothing and holding a  sword in her hands sword, she few the sword down and wiped at the blood it kept on flowing coming from every part of her she fell to the grass and flams destroyed her body leaving only ash and dust, Rhemiel stood with Recce as she turned to face him a tear fell "this is how I will die, I die here in my garden alone after my last stand" " you die alone" "yes" "why did you show me this?" " you asked" "where the hell am I, red I don't want this, this future, years from now I'm going to let you die alone" '' you have no say in this Recce this was set in stone long, long, long ago, before you long before any of this, before you loved me before I found you, I will die here" " then I'm going to re write the stone, your my wife and the mother of my child you won't die here not alone" Rhemiel grabbed his hand and they were home again, she felt faint so  Recce helped her in to bed 'everything will be fine" he said as he kissed her on the top of her head as he climbed down, the barn doors swung opened and a light filled the room and lux stood in  the room wearing a red gown " dad.....why am I here?" ''what? lux oh god lux" he ran over and hugged lux she hugged back " what year is this?" they stoped hugging she  asked  again in a more serious tone "what year is this?" while she walked around the barn looking at a photo and  lovingly touching her parents things "um your not born yet" "oh so very early, how far along is mom?" "um I know this 4 months" '' so dad why have you called me" "I didn't mean to.... I just need to I need help" he looked sad lux smiled" I can only ask but this is the last time, because every time you bring me here, bring someone back from the future, from heaven or you travel back to see mom it dose" she hesitated '' it does what?'' "it kills you, weakens you, dad your half angel half demon, you were never meant to exist, you were made from pain, not born of love and your realising this, that your time is almost up"  "wow honey read the room" "dad I have to go back there's so much  I want to tell you but i need to leave i love you" she said with a smile he nodded " I love you too, ask her please" "I will" and with that lux was gone he looked up at where Rhemiel was sleeping and grabbed his coat and left the barn a while later he landed  out sided off Raphael's church he took a deep breath and walked in.

The church was cold and smelled of damp and dust "I can't believe I'm doing this" "believe it baby hi" jade stood in front of him she was joined by Sabastian "recce you look like shit, is impending fatherhood keeping you awake at night or is it something else? bad dreams perhaps" Recce crossed his arms not saying anything then the room lit up and the air was hot "last call, make it good" Gabriel stood on the stage wear a long flowing white dress, she walked towards recce and placed her hand on his shoulder " I'm grateful, I understand the cost of you being here" "no you truly don't but you soon will, I can't re write Rhemile's story I don't have that power  any more, but I know who can and he's not one for making deals, how ever he will take souls that are kept from him" "ash" " yes Lucifer killed ash but he bounded ash's soul to a demon named willa, ash is unstable you need to free him from willa from Lucifer"   jade interrupted "um so why are we here?'' she asked Sabastian smiled "we are the bate love, am I right Gabriel " "yes" " so how do you know all this?" jade asked " I have always seen what has been and what will be" jade rolled her eyes and sat in a pew " okay so now that we've worked it all out and have a plan, Gabriel tell me, will it work?'' recce asked " I can't tell you that" "fine then you should go before it's, look just go" she vanished " well that was a waste of time and I'm bored Sabastian" jade looked round but Sabastian was gone.

Rhemiel sat up from her sleep got out of bed, grabbed her  jacket and climbed down " you really need to move" "what the hell?"  future recce winked at her  guy's "you look good, sorry bad joke so how's thing's" she smiled and shake's her head "funny your from the future you know how things are" "true but see ha again I'm on fire, red if I'm here that means something new and bad is going down and baby I don't think you can survive it" "recce I how can you be here now and yet not here and I miss you both" he held out his hand she took it and he walked towards her then pulled her in to him " you smell so good like vanilla and ash it's sexy, please don't cry I can't see you but I know your face and I know your heart and I don't want you to break as strong as you are you can win this red don't go to the filed please stay here stay home read a book, just don't go to the filed" '' what filed?'' ''nope I've earned not to give you too many details I love you and I'm sorry, I'm so sorry (he tilted her chin up and kissed her) one more thing forgive me" "what?" "and wake up" Rhemiel sat up in bed she was alone a feather laid on the pillow next to her  "what? recce are you home" she got out of bed but recce was not there she ran her hands few her hair  turned to grab her jacket when someone pushed her off the loft she landed on the table on her sided, "that was easy" Sabastian stood next to ash and willa "let's grab her and go before lover boy comes back.