Chapter 3

So the picture is... KATIE!!!! Who is played by Becky G!!! I know amazing right?
---------------------

I decided to take a bus to Starbucks, I spend alot of time there. I push open the door and walk up to the line.

Smells of cinnamon and coffee wafted from the brewery. There was quite a long line waiting, I of course, seemed to walk in at the wrong time. At least it wasn't Friday at 5. Trust me, never. EVER. Go to Starbucks at Friday around 5. Unless you want to wait for hours in a long stinky line, filled with sweaty people, who take forever to decide and are also really annoying. You may think I'm joking when I say hours but here in Lakeview, we take Starbucks very seriously.

I dig around in my back pocket to see what I can afford, I didn't have much left over from lunch but it would do. Eventually I make my way over to the counter, naturally it took forever but I'm good as long as I get my Starbucks.

When I got to the counter Rose was there, no new guy though..Damn, I wanted to seduce him with my awkwardness!! Oh well maybe next time.

I smiled at Rose and Neil, Rose smiled back from behind the register and Neil nodded at me and started to work on my order. I love not having to even say my order, it just helps everybody out! Rose doesn't have another person to ask for their order and its one less complicated drink Neil has to make. Most people wouldn't get happy over something as small as this, but I'm clearly not like most people. I like to enjoy the little and big things in life. It just makes you more happy to be aware of stuff like this. Even if you are making someone else's life a bit better. You may never get the credit for it but just take after Santa, watch them be happy from afar like a stalker!!

Neil passes me my regular and moves on. I furrow my eyebrows, and make a confused look on my face.

"Uhh, don't I have to pay?" I ask confused. Rose and a couple people I know behind her stare at me and smirk or smile. I glace at Neil for some wisdom, he continues making someone else's drink whilst saying.

"Well, you are not at school and you probably don't have much on you so, we all are covering it."

If we weren't in public I would have burst into tears. Okay maybe not tears but you know what I mean. A huge goofy grin creeps onto my face. The thought and the fact that they may or may not lose their job over this is touching. This is family right here, the type of people who will give you free Starbucks are the real deal. My eyes wrinkled as I smiled bigger. I opened my mouth preparing a long speech to tell them how amazing they are when a mother yelled-

"CAN YOU PEOPLE HURRY IT UP!?! I HAVE A CHILD!!" she complained.

I gave them all a sheepish smile, to thank them and then I walked on to a table. I sat down at a 4 seater, there was a half drunk caramel frappuccino. I sat down anyway, I would probably put it in the garbage when I'm done. I pulled out my phone and started sipping, I decided to play clash of clans. It's a great game and I think I'm doing good. I wouldn't know, I never chat much with people and if my friends knew that I played this they would tease me forever. No joke, forever. Well maybe not Ava 'cause I know that she plays too! But she doesn't know about me.

Why? Probably because I'm terrible at keeping secrets, like really bad. So a year or so ago, mom said to start small so I did. A few months later I started playing clash of clans. Then after another few months Ava told me about it. She's also helping me keep her secret. You did not wanna tell me a secret AT ALL. Once last year I was talking to-

"What are you doing at my table?" Someone asked.

I looked up at this person and turns out he's a guy. He should be careful, lately I have been having a wonderful track record of roasting people.