Chapter 5

When we arrived at the party you could tell it wasn't just any party. It was a Jason party.

Now your probably wondering what that is, you see.. A Jason party is bonkers, crazy, absolutely nuts. It matches his personality very well.

Jason Myers is a jock at our school, but he also dominates in the chess club. He is a top football player, doesn't help that he's 6,1 has dirty blonde hair and captivating blue eyes. If you haven't guessed it..he is the schools golden boy. Good grades, looks innocent, never gets in trouble, the whole sh-bang!

But when he throws a party...lets just say the golden rule is out the window.
His charming words fools everyone, its the smirk too. Oh my godd the smirk! Okay yes, I admit it. He is hot, crazy hot. But no.
The whole "ugly personality" and all kinda ruins it.
He is also a huge player, but girls always get with him 'cause they think they will be that special girl who settles down the player. Lemme break it to ya, not going to happen.

Oh, and when he throws a party, its ridiculously crazy.

There is always drugs, tons of alcohol, plenty of bedrooms (figures he lives in a mansion), and his parents are out on business trips almost every other week. And of course since everybody thinks he's the 'Golden boy' he could have never thrown that party.

Why yes, that was sarcasm.

He is sorta my party rival, I'm a huge party girl but he's a huge party boy.

No I'm not a slut, I just really enjoy going to party's! The games, the people, the new people, everything is just so much fun.

If anyone's a slut in our school, it would be Mary Kate and Isabelle.

Sorry Izzy, but its true. What? You think I'm being mean?! Just look at her and tell me that boys are not drooling on her! Exactly you can't!

"Stop arguing with your brain, dummy!"

Sorry! Geez hardass...

"Heard that!"

Bitch leave!

"Uh you okay Katie?" Isabelle asks.

"Don't mind her, she's just mumbling to the voices. We're not even drunk yet and she's already K!" Ava smirks.

"Who the f' is K?"

"Drunk you." Izzy giggles.

"Wait, what do you mean?" I ask as I step out of Izzy's Mercedes.

" Well, when you get drunk your alternate 'personality' takes over and we call her K. She is batshit crazy. You are batshit crazy!" Ava giggles.

By now they are both full out rolling on the grass laughing. In that water bottle was there any vodka?
Because that would explain a lot.

I rolled my eyes. "Thanks."

"And AHAHAH..and..HAHAHA...she..she..does this HAHAHAHA.... weird thing, K goes around and makes people lick her underwear, then...s..she puts them..HAHAHHA..ON!!" Ava sputters between laughter.

Wait, did she just say lick? Lick!?

"OH MY GOD EWW EWWWWW EW EW EW EWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I cried.

NO. JUST NO.

Ava and Izzy were dead on the ground, like they are dead to me.

How could they keep that from me like, I get that I'm a party girl but bitch...u crazy.

I started storming off towards the party, I wasn't that mad..I just wanted them to think that I am. Yes call me a drama queen, but they should pay.

Every. single. time. I woke up from a party, I had licked undies. Just think about that, then tell me I shouldn't be mad.