Your Fear

Steve Rogers/ Captain America:

Losing everyone you love. You had a tendency to bring trouble with you wherever you went and put others in danger. You're afraid that, one day, you might come home to a destroyed house with nothing but broken furniture and a messed up shield.

Tony Stark/ Iron Man:

Not being good enough. You're Tony Stark's  daughter. You feel like everyone expects you to be a genius billionaire/ successful business woman. You're afraid that your father might be disappointed in you if you don't live up to those expectations.

Clint Barton/ Hawkeye:

Being weak. It may seem stupid, but it's your fear. You're scared that you'll get in a situation and can't get yourself out. You never wanted to seem like that person who always needed help. You don't want to embarrass your father. He's an assassin. Freaking Hawkeye! You didn't want people to think that you're weak whereas your father was one of the toughest agents.

Natasha Romanoff/ Black Widow:

Losing her. Natasha found you on a search-and-rescue mission. Your parents had been killed and you were in your crib, surprisingly unharmed. She always goes on missions and you fear that she may not come back after she leaves. You couldn't stand losing another parent.

Bruce Banner/ Hulk:

Him hulking out because of you. You sometimes could be a bit snappish and your father would often get annoyed but keep a calm tone in order to suppress "the other guy". However, you still were scared that he might snap and hurt you.

Bucky Barnes/ Winter Soldier:

Him leaving and coming back as someone else. You were well aware of your father's past and what he did. You still loved him dearly though. But, you still had this thought in the back of your mind that he might leave and someone would say 'those words'. You pushed the thought deeper but it kept popping up.

Pietro Maximoff/ Quicksilver:

Similar to Natasha's. You knew what had happened in Sokovia before you showed up on Pietro's doorstep. You're worst fear is that it'll happen again and they won't be able to save him. You hate having to see him leave through that front door and you stay up 24 hours straight until he returned. Even if that meant not being able function properly for a week or two.

Wanda Maximoff/ Scarlet Witch:

Her using her powers against you. You always feared that your mother would just suddenly turn on you. It was stupid as you mother had unexplainable abilities. But it was almost as if you could tell there was some way to turn the table. You always ignore this thought, though, as your mother was the most kindest person you could ever meet.