Your Power

Steve Rogers/ Captain America:

Astral Projection and Shapeshifting- You have this rare ability where you're able to extend at least a portion of your body outward to the astral world. On a few occasions, you're able to bring people along with you. You are also able to shift into anybody and keep a telepathic link to them.

Tony Stark/ Iron Man:

Sedation and Teleportation- You are able to render people unconscious just by touching them. You can travel from one place to another without occupying the space between those places.

Clint Barton/ Hawkeye:

Vibration Manipulation and Inter-Dimensional Travel- You gained the ability to manipulate and enhance vibrations which can produce effects such as earthquakes and shockwaves. With a natural connection to the multiverse, you can open portals to other dimensions.

Natasha Romanoff/ Black Widow:

Dimensional Awareness and Mind Manipulation- Known to people as "vibing", you can perceive various events throughout time and space, letting you see into the past and future as well as parallel dimensions. Just by touching someone's forehead, you can make them do whatever. For example, if someone can't read, all you do is touch their forehead with your index and middle finger then suddenly they're reading novels.

Bruce Banner/ Hulk:

Dream-Walking and Temporal Micro-Manipulation- You can enter and control the dreams of your targets. You're able to control time in your immediate vicinity. By extending at hand at the target, you could reverse the flow of time around energy attacks, launching them back at the attackers, though it seemed to take a short period to complete the process and likewise proved more difficult against multiple targets at once.

Bucky Barnes/ Winter Soldier:

Smiting and Biokinesis- Smiting is probably a rare ability and definitely the most deadly. You can kill anybody just by placing your hand on their face, forehead, or mouth. You can also manipulate the biology of other beings. 

Pietro Maximoff/ Quicksilver:

Speed Mirages and Mental Manipulation- Thanks to somehow inhabiting your father's speed, you're able to make it seem like you're in multiple places at once when, in reality, you're just bouncing from one spot to another. You also developed the ability to implant things into someone's mind.

Wanda Maximoff/ Scarlet Witch:

Precognition and White Light-  You possessed the power to see into the future and even have visions of people in danger. You can generate massive amounts of destructive energy that can obliterate large areas. This ability is extremely rare and are otherwise present only by special beings.

Thor Odinson:

Piercing Scream and Resurrection/Healing-  Your scream is a strong sound wave that's capable of throwing people and objects short distances. Along with this ability, you can hear whispers from pictures, as if someone was trying to contact you. You can also cause the wounds, diseases, and toxins of another being to heal instantly.

Loki Laufeyson:

Molecular Combustion and Thermokinesis- You are able to render beings down to their component molecules, causing them to explode. You alsodemonstrate the ability to freeze a pane of glass with his breath. Your presence can cause an entire town to drop in temperature. You could even do the opposite and cause a door handle to heat up intensely.