Undercover- Natasha Romanoff

"I have a few tricks up my sleeve."

Get in, get the chip, get out

Simple.

So simple, they sent you and three other agents. Unlike your mother, you're not very experienced with S.H.I.E.L.D and what they do. But you were willing to give it a try.

At first, it wasn't supposed to be you, Agent Atlas, Agent Wilder, and Agent McKinney. Originally, it was going to be your mum and Clint. However, while they were discussing the plan, which involved basically just killing everybody, you, Atlas, Wilder, and McKinney cut in, claiming that their plan would just raise suspicion.

Annoyed, Fury sent you four instead, telling you guys to "do it another way". So, you did.

You four were supposed to meet this South African gangster at a casino. You were disguised as researchers. You, Daniel, Jack, and Merritt had known each other only for a few months. They were being kept captive by HYDRA and managed to hold themselves for 2 years. You don't know why three random people were being tortured.

For the fun of it? Maybe. It was HYDRA. Those assholes would probably kill your crush and send their heart to you in a box with a note that says, 'I put a lot of heart into picking out this gift for you, my love.' Creepy fucks.

After getting to know them, you found out they had tricked some HYDRA agents into killing each other. How? Illusions, pick-pocketing, and hypnotizing.

You practically begged them to teach you their tricks. Soon enough, you were throwing cards and vanishing from plain sight like you had been doing it your whole life.

You even learned some 'magic' of your own.

You were an escape artist and managed to make things appear out of nowhere. You often used mirrors to create diversions and faked your death to the enemy. You liked to perform dangerous tasks, despite the fact that they would probably get you killed, earning you the name, 'The Unpredictable'.

Each of you had a 'code name'.

Daniel- 'The Lover'

Jack- 'The Sleight'

Merritt- 'The Mentalist'

People would get confused whenever you four would see each other and say this.

Merritt took a car and was too stubborn to let anyone ride with him so you, Jack, and Danny squished into a car, with you and Jack constantly fighting over who was better at throwing cards. You, in the end, won the fight. You let out a small cheer as Jack pouts.

"Don't start cheering now," Danny warns.

"We haven't finished the mission."

"Well, we're about to. Look." Jack points forward to a building. Your gaze lifts from the steering wheel as you gaze at it.