Last Arrow- Clint Barton

"I'm fine."

It all happened so fast

It wasn't expected.

But then again, death rarely is.

It was in a battle with HYDRA. Your friend, Isaac Rogers, had gotten taken by some agents. You wanted to save him, but your father wouldn't let you go alone. So, he had the Avengers go with you, which would've happened, anyways.

You guys had finally found Isaac.

Arrows and bullets whipped through the air as you guys fought.

As it intensified, Isaac got overwhelmed.

The HYDRA agents crowded him as more of them came to join the fight.

You managed to catch sight of Isaac and did your best to run to him. One agent got in the way so you quickly used your bow and managed to throw him off. Literally.

Seeing as though your father and the team were dealing with the other agents, you decided that you had to save Isaac yourself.

One of the agents got Isaac down, giving them the advantage of the upper hand.

You noticed how the HYDRA agents seemed to not even get a scratch even after they were hit. You were confused as to how they seemed invincible.

That is, until you spotted a glowing light underneath one of the agents' vest.

'They're not humans,' you thought.

'They're.... robots? Since when did HYDRA start building cyborgs?'

You snapped out of your trance and quickly whipped around to Isaac after hearing multiple painful grunts.

'Their chest. Target their chest,'

You reached behind you to your quiver and pulled out an arrow.

Your last arrow.

You loaded it in your bow and aimed it at one of the agents.

Just before he managed to swing his knife down towards Isaac, you let the string of your bow go.

The arrow flew through the air and hit the 'agent' straight in their chest.