[ book cover bagel ; the hole in the wall ]

> >  book cover bagel

purpose | practice

a/n | yeyeyeyeyeyeyey made this as a first ever graphic on pixlr editor, the site, bc i'm too cheap to afford photoshop ;-;

anyhow, i'll include the original pic i used as well of the amazing georgia fowler, my faceclaim for charlie ( those of you who have read the original version of thitw know who she is XD ). i added the text, softly smudged georgia's face ( noticeably her right cheek ) to make it smoother and less grainy, adjusted the curves ( saturation, brightness, contrast, etc. ) and blurred out the background a bit :) text slaps ain't my thing even for a first attempt lmao.

hopefully i'll get better at pixlr editor soon ( it's free and apparently a fantastic alternative to photoshop yo ) and maybe even start making speed covers! ik how to record my screen ( and even talk along but i doubt i'll talk and let you guys listen to my dEFINITELY-NOT-AUSTRALIAN-ACCENTED voice so i'll just add some lit music or something ).

damn, ain't this a/n hella long, so just hope ya like it and vote if you did :) comment your thoughts!

[ before ]

[ after ]

PS | agh and sorry but here's a bonus tip for those of you who use any graphics software/app that lets you save stuff as a png/jpeg. if you know what the difference between a png and jpeg is, read on and if not, just comment your questions bc i ain't got the time rn to type down the reason.

basically, if you can save your final graphic as a png, instead of a normal jpeg, save it as a png instead. pngs have a transparent background, yes, but that doesn't really matter if you have a banner, cover or any other graphic. pngs come in better quality than jpegs and ALWAYS save your graphics in the best quality bc you ain't wanna have your graphics hella blurry.

lol that's all :) thanks for reading!