[ book cover bagel ; the dare ]

> > book cover bagel

for | XxRiah916Xx

a/n | whoop this one was a bit tough to make

first of all, i struggled with finding a good locker background. then it was dark red and i decided i didn't like it so i had to recolour it to yellow (it's orange now with the PSD colouring). then i couldn't find good pictures of the model to use so i ended up getting this pretty HD one and then his hair was cut off at the top so i had to clone and draw it back on (if you look closely, you can see faint off bits).

and i spent a good ten minutes or so looking around on graphic inspiration boards on pinterest until i found an eh one and tried that out. it worked after like 20 layers of pure experimentation. and finally i couldnt find a good PSD to use without it looking like a dark cover for some thriller story instead of a teen fic.

anyways, hope you like it! and since the 'free' special offer is long gone agh i hate to ruin the happy mood with this being open and everything but i'll have to remind everybody that yes, the payment is still necessary (apart from you, if you're a curiosity) which is stated in the receipt below.

that's all lmao and i'd love to know what you guys think of the cover!

> > receipt

+ the dare | book cover bagel | credit in story description, dedication and add this book to a public reading list

if you wish to eat, please complete the payment listed. once you have finished, PM ( private message ) me and i will provide you a link to the full version of your meal.

please also complete the survey to optimise your experience here. although it's COMPLETELY optional, you get an extra meal FREE! i'll include the link in both the external link and the comment section c:

enjoy your meal at CREATIVITY CAFÉ!