[ tutorial ; smudged vector ]

> >  icon ice-cream

purpose | tutorial

> >  level | medium/difficult

> >  software used | pixlr editor ( the website )

> >  time taken | 20 minutes ( but it really depends on your experience and stuff )

> >   resources used

a/n | okay so here we go! it took me ages ughh like the filming wasn't all that bad, just like 20 minutes or so ( it's cut down for you guys to about ten minutes ). tHEN i originally planned to film it on my laptop, transfer to my phone to edit it in the imovie app ( bc i don't get the imovie desktop app ) and then upload to youtube via my phone. but no, it didn't work out bc my phone refused to download the uncut video properly ughh.

basically, i had to spend all night and most of this day tearing my hair out trying to figure out what the desktop app meant. it was alright actually, it was confusing at first but a few youtube video tutorials later, i got the hang of it.

turns out the imovie desktop app has wAAAAY more cool stuff than the mobile app so it's much better than the mobile app tbh.

anyhow, i'm ranting sorry and here you go c; don't forget to vote if you think it's helpful and also it would mean so much to me if you checked out my channel too ( i'll comment the links to the video and the link to my channel if you're feeling too lazy to search it up yourself ).