[ header hamburger ; aesthetic_illusions ]

> > header hamburger

for | aesthetic_illusions

a/n | yay this was pretty fun to make, pinterest was once again a lifesaver to get these photos and PSDs too, they're pure magic.

alright so this person requested from seven other different places and then requested from me? i had no idea until i was notified by two lovely people (you know who you are). they also had a bad attitude when they were denied for just that reason and agh idk i guess i'm just fortunate enough to not come across shop hoppers very often?

but the thing is, it's completely fine if you request from two or more different places for different graphics and i honestly don't mind if you have or will request from somebody else before or after asking me. it bugs me though when people just go around asking for covers in ten different graphic books in the span of a few days.

anyways, i don't want to sound too negative so hope you like it!

> > receipt

+ our fingertips don't fade from the lives we've touched | header hamburger | credit in biography and add this book to a permanent reading list

if you wish to eat, please complete the payment listed. once you have finished, PM ( private message ) me and i will provide you a link to the full version of your meal.

enjoy your meal at CREATIVITY CAFÉ!