Chapter 1

"Sup fam how's it going it's Alexis here" I said as I started your YouTube video with my same intro. I just reached 4 million subs so I wanted to make a thank you video.

"So today isn't the usual happy excited everywhere video. I wanted to thank you guys so much for all the support you have given me. It means alot after what I have been through and all the shit that's happened to me that so many people out there care about me even though they arnt close to me. I love all it you."

I finished my YouTube video and continued going through twitter.   There were alot allot of edits that I found really cute if me and my YouTube friends(Grace, Alex, Taylor, Katlyn). We all live together because we are in a group. It's like the bootleg version of o2l.

I was about to go to sleep but then I kept thinking I was forgetting something. It's like when you're about to talk to someone about something really important and you completely forget. Or it's just my a.d.d. kicking in lmao.

"Aren't you going to go live?" Alex looked at me and asked.

"Shit that's what I forgot"

"Wow great way to treat your fans Alexis" Grace screamed from the living room.

"Leave her alone she forgot." Taylor always has my back.

"Hey guys sorry it's late I kinda....forgot okay but don't be mad. It's been a really long day so i won't be in long." I said to my laptop.

"Can I join my beautiful child?" My friend katlyn Aka mom asked. She's the one I'm most close with.

I was about to answer but then my phone rang. It was a number from korea. Why would someone from Korea call me?

A/N.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok so this is my first fan fiction so like don't give me beef okay 😂😂 anyways probably won't get any reads but it's gucci

And I know it's like really short but I'm doing this before I go to school

Lol this is Alexis and I just went through her chapters and I'm editing so...there is going to be a new chapter soon and just a heads up I'm the new author due to family issues to the old author. Everyone pray for her please!!