Chapter 6

Luckily one of the stylists understood and quickly went to the van to grab my pills. My manager soon found out and was yelling at me. AGAIN

"ON THE FORM YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO FILL OUT IF YOU HAD ANY DISEASES OR ANY MEDICAL PROBLEMS AND YOU SAID NO AND NOW I FIND YOU DOWNING SOME PILLS!"

"WELL SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION WAS COUNTED AS A DISEASE LAST TIME I CHECKED IT WAS A MENTAL ILLNESS!"

"SAME FUCKINH THING! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY THEY BROUGHT YOU HERE YOU ARE NO GOOD TO ANYBODY."

I could feel another attack coming. I could also feel the got tears rolling down my cheek . Coming here I thought it would get rid of all of my memories but instead it just brought them all back.

I stood up and ran to the bathroom with my bag. I could here hit man bang and my manager talking.

"Why would you say that to her?!"

"Everyone knows it's true! Ever since she came here she has done no good to anybody."

"And ever since she came her has she done any bad to anyone?"

There was a long pause after he had said that.

"That's what I thought. I am giving you one more chance to be nice and cooperate with her or you're fired."

I could hear his heavy footsteps as he left the room.

"That dumb whore doesn't belong here." I could hear my manager whisper.

I quickly dug in my bag to find my razor. I always carry it with me. I have been a few months clean with my supporters showing me love but I couldn't take it anymore.

*skip cause I don't want to trigger anyone*

I quickly threw on my sweater and ran out to the car. I didn't want to be late for my vocal lessons.

I was singing the song "who are you" by fifth harmony. My vocal teacher told me I could pick the song today. The song relates to me alot because before I left to come here a few months before I was madly in love with a boy and soon after he broke my heart. That was the last time I cut because my closest friend katlyn figured out and flushed all my razors. Luckily she didn't tell the girls because God only knew what they would do.
(Song in media)

I finished and I left the practice room to go back to my dorm. Shit I forgot my phone charger.

I quickly ran back the room. I could hear my vocal teacher speaking to someone very familiar in Korean. Wait. I think there is more than one person. Should I go in there? Oh it will only take a second to get my charger I'm sure they won't mind.

I slowly open the door and the voices stop. I peek my head through the door just to come face to face with my idols.

A/N!!!!
Sorry I haven't updated in a few days that might happen because I have alot of school kms. Anyways so hope you like it and I will try and update every other day or maybe once a week. And I know it's a little slow but be patient!!