Epilogue

I stared out the window of the plane and into the black night sky. I could see the flashing light from the wing of the plane out of the corner of my eye. We were on our way to recruit the a group of gryphons and I was terrified. I'd never been out of the country before. I turned back around and looked at Dylas. He was sound asleep. Theo was asleep next to him. He hadn't been to happy when Amber had decided to sit next to her brother Cameron instead of him. Too be fair however she hadn't seen him in weeks. I smiled to myself. At least we were all together again. Nothing could stop us now, we were an unbreakable team and always would be. I leaned back against Dylas and closed my eyes, drifting slowly to sleep.

~~~~~~~~

Valerie grumbled to herself as she left Scarlett's office. It was just a few hours after her defeat at the hands of those disgusting shifters. She was done going after Dylas. She'd been informed of shifters mates and she wasn't getting tangled in that mess again she didn't care how hot he was. It was obvious he'd never choose her but that didn't mean she wouldn't relish the feeling of crushing that stupid white haired bitches neck with her bare hands.

"Just you wait Polar Bitch." Valerie muttered out loud. "Because when this tornado hits, there'll be nothing left of you tiny little wolf pack."

~~~~~~~

And that's about it. I'll try go get the third book out as soon as I can. And for myself to stop procrastinating because of writers block. See you soon.

-Polar