Chapter 6

"Are you sure that's everything?" Captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi asks me.

   "Yes sir," I look down at my feet.

   "These are the same Arrancar that took you, are they not?" Captain Soi Fon asks. I nod.

   "So thats why you were so upset," Ukitake says.

   "Yes... I just know they're going to do something horrible to Captain Kyōraku," I say sadly.

   "Ardain Matsudo!" Head Captain Yamamoto bellows. "You stated that the Arrancar, Rudbornn Chelute, told you to find the secrets your past life held?"

   "More or less, sir," I answer. "He told me it was the only way to save Captain Kyōraku."

   "If what you tell me is the truth, I have no other choice but to send you to the world of the living and let you find the history of your past life," Yamamoto tells me. "This meeting is now over!"

   As everyone starts leaving, Ukitake walks up to me. "I'll get the gate ready. You might want to go by Squad Four's barracks and get your zanpakuto," he tells me.

   "I will. Where will I end up?" I ask him.

   "Wherever your Hell Butterfly takes you," Ukitake says. I nod. Ukitake pats my shoulder, comforting me, then leaves. I leave as well and make my way to the Squad Four barracks. As I pass a group of Squad Eleven members, one of them steps in front of me and blocks my path.

   "Where do you think your going, little bitch," he says. My eyes narrow as I look at his face. It is the same guy from earlier.

   "Get out of my way, dumbass," I growl.

   "I don't think so," he sneers as his friends surround me. I look around.

   "Dammit!" I snarl. "I don't have time for this. Can't we do this another time?"

   The guy shakes his head. "This time Captain Zaraki won't get in my way," he laughs, unsheathing his zanpakuto.

   "Crap," I mutter. "Look guys, can't I at least go and get my zanpakuto?"

   "No! If I let you go, you might run for help. And we don't want that," he smiles, then attacks. I look around, but there is no where to hide and nothing to shield myself with. I'm not very good at Kidō. I look back at him. He was already upon me so I have to act fast. I block the only way I can. With my arm.

   "Dammit," I yowl as I fall to my knees from the blow.

   "Just like a bitch," he laughs meanly.

   'What am I going to do?' I think to myself. 'There's no way I can get away from this guy without a fight, and without my zanpakuto, I'm useless.'

   Suddenly I hear a voice. "Ardain....." it whispers. I look around, but everyone else just looks at me with a snear on their face. 'They must not have heared it,' I think to myself. "Ardain..." the voice whispers again.

   "Wait a second... I know this voice," I whisper. "Amagumo?"

   "Yes Ardain.... Call my name....," Amagumo whispers in my mind. I don't hesitate.

   "Whisper Amagumo!" I yell to the sky.

   "What are you going on about?" the man sneers. "Have you gone crazy?" Then, suddenly, something shimmers in the clouds.

   "What was that?" one of the other men asks. I know that unmistakable shimmer. I reach my hand out and catch Amagumo in my hand.

   "Now call your newly acquired Bankai!" Amagumo shouts in my mind.

   "Bankai!! Fly through the air and turn to mist, Haiiro Tsubasa!" I yell as I am enveloped in a gray mist.

   "What the hell is going on?" the man yells at his friends. No one answers him. Instead they stare open mouthed at the wall of mist. I step through and the men all turn their attention to me. My Bankai has transformed me, but not as a regular Bankai should.

   "What the hell are you?" the man whispers in awe. I flap my newly grown storm cloud gray wings as mist swirls around me.

   "I'm a soul reaper!" I cry as I zoom towards him and hit him with my fist. As I swing my arm, the mist around me swirls around the men. Before anyone knows what's happening, the mist throws them into the wall surrounding us, knocking them out.

   "I might actually have some trouble fighting you now," a voice says behind me. I turn around and look into Kenpachi's face.

   "You should keep better control of your men," I growl.

   "I might would take you seriously if it weren't for the angel wings," he laughs. I smile.

   "Don't take them so lightly. Anyway, how do you like my new look?" I say as I spin around in the air.

   "All I can say is you better be stronger than you look," Kenpachi tells me.

   "Don't you worry.With Amagumo on my side, I can't lose," I giggle as mist swirled around me then disappears, leaving me wingless. "I miss them already."

   "By the way, I was supposed to tell you that the gate to the living world was ready," Kenpachi says.

   "Oh! Then I had probably get going! Bye Captain Zaraki!" I wave as I hurriedly run for the gate.