/Prologue/

/Prologue/

“If you don’t go your career is over. That’s final.”

What if those words were said? What if it never dawned on you that whatever you were doing was hurtful or demeaning or even harmful? What if something was disrupting your cycle of life and you didn’t even realize it.

*Mental Disorder*
A syndrome characterized by clinically significant disturbance in an individual's cognition, emotion regulation, or behavior that reflects a dysfunction in the psychological, biological, or developmental processes underlying mental functioning.
*Anxiety Disorder*

A persistent fear of one or more social or performance situations in which the person is exposed to unfamiliar people or to possible scrutiny by others.

*Major Depressive Disorder*
Depressed mood and/or loss of interest or pleasure in life activities for at least 2 weeks and at least five of the following symptoms that cause clinically significant impairment in social, work, or other important areas of functioning almost every day

Depressed mood most of the day.

Diminished interest or pleasure in all or most activities.

Significant unintentional weight loss or gain.

Insomnia or sleeping too much.

Agitation or psychomotor retardation noticed by others.

Fatigue or loss of energy.

Feelings of worthlessness or excessive guilt.

Diminished ability to think or concentrate, or indecisiveness.

Recurrent thoughts of death

*Bipolar Disorder (aka Manic-Depressive Illness)*

A brain disorder that causes unusual shifts in mood, energy, activity levels, and the ability to carry out day-to-day tasks.

*Bulimia-Anorexia Nervosa*

Characterized by frequent episodes of binge eating followed by inappropriate behaviors such as self-induced vomiting to avoid weight gain.

(Credit: Diagnostic Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders)

Life isn’t always flowers and bunnies and rainbows; it’s hard work; it’s the tough times that get you through. The realization that you have accomplished what you have always wanted to.

People have always told me that I was a perfectionist making sure everything was perfect and up to my standards. I didn’t care for anyone else’s opinion; I was me. Well that was before things changed; things that I could never take back; or at least I thought I couldn’t. I thought everything was set in stone. I thought I had become this bad person, this monster that nobody would want to deal with. I would always ask myself: what would the world be like if I had never existed, like as if I was never born?

Everyone’s got problems but I had never thought that where I was going to was deep down under. I never thought that any of the actions that I had made during my career were harmful or affected anyone else. I thought no one cared. I thought that I was alone out in this deep scary world.

Who knew that all I had to do was speak up, to add a little voice, to scream a little louder…

+ + + +

A U T H O R ‘ S  N O T E

Hello friends. Here is my new story. This story whole story is inspired by the song “Louder” by: Lea Michele. I posted the video to the right so if anybody has never heard of it, can listen to it right now. Yeah it sounds cliché to be inspired by a song but I don’t care. I got the idea from it anyway. There will also be a fashion collection as well for this story but not until the next chapter.

I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I will enjoy writing it. I do have to remind you that there will be a ton of foul language and many violent scenes. I am only doing it to send out a specific message. So, if you aren’t comfortable reading it, you don’t have to.

Also, I’d like to mention that since this is a self-help novel, that if you are experiencing any trouble or anything that makes you feel like you are alone, please, please, please come talk to me. I did go through many of these things, so I do know what it’s like. It’s not that I need to help you, I WANT to help you. So please come talk to me. My inbox is just around the corner. It is so beautiful how many wondrous things that just talking does. It helps you release your feelings and all that extra built up anger or sadness that may be roaming around. So, if you aren’t comfortable talking to me, talk to someone else that you are comfortable with, a friend, parent, teacher, pet, anything! Just please don’t think that you can handle it alone. All of you are such beautiful people that you don’t even realize it. Please keep yourselves that same because there’s nothing else better than that.

That is all that I have to say. I hope you enjoy the fanfic, share with your friends and I hope you get some help if needed.

Thanks friends! :)