2/Anything Could Happen/

2 /Anything Could Happen/ 

"Since we found out that anything could happen" 

+ + + + 

"Thank you so much for doing this for me Tammie," I gushed over the phone to my former dance instructor from high school.  

"Oh no problem sweetie," she responded "I'm just so happy you got it." 

"How did you even manage to get a hold of something this big?" I questioned.  

"An older friend of mine is actually producing the entire show," she explained "You might get to meet her. Her name's Mary Beth." 

"Okay I'll make sure to look for her," I agreed.  

"So how are you feeling about going on tour with Demi and Selena?" she asked.  

"Gate B6 for Los Angeles, Group number 1 is boarding right now," a lady's voice came over the loud speaker.  

"Hey Tammie, sorry, but I have to get going. My flight is boarding," I apologized.  

"Oh no biggie! Let me know the life of the Hollywood girl. Call me soon kiddo!" she commented.  

We said our goodbyes and put my phone into the back pocket of my jeans. I dragged my carry on behind me and went to the boarding gate as the lady scanned my ticket and let me through to get to the airplane.  

+ + + + 

"Hey there, I'm Max, Demi's bodyguard," the man responded as I approached him. "I'll be taking you to Selena's apartment so you could drop your stuff off before we get going to rehearsals." 

I nodded, following the muscular looking older guy from behind. When I meant older, I meant about in his 40s. Honestly I didn't even know about her bodyguard. He didn't seem to be displayed to the public as much as Big Rob was from the Jonas Brothers and Jerry is right now for One Direction.  

Max drove me over to Selena's apartment, which wasn't too bad of a drive, only about thirty minutes from the airport, and I threw my stuff in there. I didn't exactly do it as quickly as I wanted to because I was absolutely amazed by her apartment. It sure wasn't what I called an apartment, by my standards. Apartments don't usually have two bathrooms and two large rooms. Plus I was amazed by the paintings all across the walls. They didn't look like they were bought, it looked as if someone had painted them. I didn't get the chance to look at them closer because Max was honking his horn so loud that I could hear it from the third floor. I quickly swapped my purse and a stack of athletic clothes from the pile of my stuff and fled down the stairs back into the car.  

The building where we had rehearsals was surrounded by all these other buildings in this plaza and the one we entered was the largest.  

Where we entered, appeared this large stage area where I could see them all, the dancers, Selena dancing along with them, Demi cheering from the first row of seats; it was like a high school auditorium.  

"Ellie!" Selena cheered, stopping in the middle of the dance letting her song Like A Champion continue playing through the loud speakers "I'm so glad you're here!" She embraced me in a tight hug as I approached her.  

"I can't wait to work with you," Demi retrieved the same response who was standing next to Selena and I and hugged me straight after.  

"Want to get ready to work?" Selena asked. 

"Yeah, but where can I change?" I asked, demonstrating the stack of athletic clothes I had in my hand.  

"You should have changed at my apartment," Selena suggested.