3/Competition/

3/Competition/

“You know I like a little competition from time to time”

+ + + +

"Let's just talk about who really sucks at pranking," Louis mentioned.

"Are you still not over the joke?" Selena smirked.

"Oh we're over it," Niall gave her a devious look.

"Well then what's the problem?" Demi asked jokingly.

"Prank war," Harry stated simply.

"Prank war?" I questioned.

We were sitting at a table, Selena, Demi and I on one side and the guys on the other, right next door to their recording studio. It was a small little conference room.

"Two teams. One war. The team that scares the other team the most wins," Harry explained.

"You're on Styles," Demi gave him a stare down. They were both doing it for about twenty seconds before Demi cracked and laughed hysterically with an added snort. Then, everyone else around, started to laugh as well.

"No but really," Niall interrupted the laughing fest "you guys are going down!"

"Oh sure..." I smirked.

"Common, you really think we're going to lose to a bunch of girls?" Liam questioned.

"Um excuse you," Selena said sounding annoyed "but were girls who got bitch ass power."

"We're going to prank you so bad that you're going to wish that you had never slept," Demi declared.

They cracked up so much that Niall just ended up falling to the floor.

"Just you wait," I stated finally.

"Oh look at the time," Demi checked her watch "we have to get back to rehearsals."

"Trying to avoid us now, aren't ya?" Louis pointed out.

"We have to rehearse, and you have some pranks to set up, remember?" Selena smirked and we left the room, leaving them at a loss of words.

Once in the hallway, Selena whisper-hissed, "you guys better have some good pranks ready."

"Oh don't you worry," I spoke up "I was known as prank queen in high school."

+ + + +

"Now jump!" Demi shouted "Baby when we look up at the sky..."

I let Neon Lights sink through me as I let the music guide my dancing, getting me ready for my cue for my solo with Demi. Once at that part, I twirled her around and after I did my freestyle breakdown. The song was different from the studio version. Demi had added a freestyle section, just for me, with solely only the music to the song. Then, she joined in rocking to the music perfectly. Once the lyrics came back in, I went back to my line right behind her.

"Great job, guys!" Demi cheered "I think we're all good for the day."

Everyone started to gather up their belongings and head out the door.

"Um excuse me?" a woman's voice shouted at the other end of the auditorium on the other side of the door, so we couldn't see her. "Ellie, Demi, and a Selena are needed out in the hallway."

We looked at each other confused. But shrugged and went to go see what it was. Suddenly when we were running to see who it was, five clowns popped out and they weren't the cute ones you had at kids' birthday parties, they were the ones that haunted me when I was a child. My first reaction I had was I made a frown and then I started to cry profusely, while running off in the other direction.