5 /Crush/

5 /Crush/

“I hope you feel the way that I do, I get a rush, when I'm with you, ooh, I've got a crush on you”

+ + + +

"You guys are sly," Harry hollered "now come out of your hiding spots."

"We get it, we got pranked," Niall's voice sounded the room.

There was no sound no giggle, nothing. Did they leave me here? I was still in Liam's closet not moving a muscle. If they did leave me here, I would be so pissed. 

"Screw it," Louis swore "it looks like they're not here. If they want to come out, they will."

Suddenly I heard a door close by creak and footsteps sounding. I held my breath. I suddenly saw a light coming from my side of the closet. Shit! I started to shimmy my way to the other side but I was being too noisy.

"Look what we have here," Liam smirked "one of the culprits."

I gave him a devious look.

"Don't worry, I won't give you away," he reassured me.

He let me out of the closet and back into his room.

"I think I need to go," I announced.

"No, don't, stay," Liam stopped me before I could exit the door.

"But Selena and Demi are probably waiting for me," I made up. I wasn't even sure if they were here anymore.

"I'm pretty sure they left a while ago," he said "the guys would've already found them."

"Fine," I muttered as I sat down in his desk chair.

"You know you're sleazy for getting my bed out of my room and into the front yard," he chuckled in amusement.

"Perks of being a prank master," I smirked.

"Oh yeah?" He looked at me and then chuckled.

There was an awkward silence between us because I didn't know what to say. My heart was just pounding at the fact that he was alone with me here. Okay, I admit it, I did like him maybe just a bit but what was I supposed to do? He was fucking hot and his accent made me weak in the knees every time he spoke.

"Well I don't know how were going to get my bed into my room but I guess I'm just going to have to ask one of the guys. I bet they're trying to get their stuff back inside, too," he commented "so into the closet, Eleanor."

I stopped correcting him with my name. I still cringed at it but it was also sexy coming from him. I followed his orders and went back into the closet.

"Hey, mate, help me get my bed back inside," Liam hollered "those children really are sly."

"We didn't get our beds taken out," Zayn laughed "I guess someone likes you back to go through all that trouble."

"Hey lad, now that you look at it," Harry started "you don't have to hide that you like her."

"Just shut up!" Liam hissed "and help me get my bed back inside."

"Whoa there feisty fox," Niall stated "no need to get all fired up."

I shuddered at the conversation they were having as I heard all from the closet. I bit my lip and thought, does he like me back? He never really answered so I wasn't sure, but the others kind of gave it away. I wasn't so sure. My thoughts halted when I heard a door creak and footsteps coming in.

"I think holding back your feelings is a bad idea," Zayn said.

"But I've only known her for like three days," Liam responded.