6 /Uh Oh/

6 /Uh Oh/

'He keeps stealing all the air from my lungs, and leaving all the words stuck on my tongue.'

+ + + +

"Hurry up Ellie!" Selena hollered "We need to go soon and I have to pee so bad!"

Zones out completely, completely melted to my phone screen while sitting on the toilet.

‘So what are you doing now?’

"I know you're on that toilet texting Liam. You can't hide shit from me," Selena shouted, stating the complete obvious. I was still tuning her out.

I've basically been glued to my phone ever since yesterday when I opened the note he gave me after dinner. In his sauve cursive writing, the note said: 'TEXT ME MAYBE?' I still couldn't get over the fact that he actually gave me his number. Famous people just don't do that with non-famous people; there have to be some security measures. I asked him earlier if this was okay and he said he talked to management before giving me his number. He just said we can't be seen out in public because that's when rumors spread. He also told me he trusted me with not giving away his number to anyone. I still couldn't believe all of it really.

"Ellie!" Selena hollered once more.

"Wait what?" I finally came into focus.

"Ugh!" she groaned "just hurry up!"

"I'm getting there!" I hollered back putting my phone in the back pocket of my tight black leggings as I got off the toilet and applied my make up and put my hair up, ready to get to some major work for our first and probably only stage rehearsal.

+ + + +

"Oh my gosh, Demi!" my mouth dropped open "your hair... And the color... And..."

"You like it?" she smiled, flipped her newly hot pink died hair back.

I nodded.

"Demi!" Selena finally took a glance at her from stage "you did it again. You actually look good!"

"How do you do it?" I asked.

"I don't know, I guess I just know how to flaunt it," she did a little hip thrust with her hands up in the air.

I feel my phone vibrate, still sitting snug in the back pocket of my leggings. I took it out to check who it was.

‘You know, you suck at replying.’

I replied to the message, smiling. ‘I’m sorry, Selena rushed me out of the bathroom this morning.’

He replied back quite quickly. ‘Ooh, sounds sexy. ;)’  

I blushed as I just realized that I told him I was texting in the bathroom.

I replied back quite sarcastically ‘For your information, I like to take time to get ready in the morning.’

‘Or take the time to text… me! :) I like that ;)’

I shuddered. Again with those winky faces; they were making me weak. Now I was thinking of how his face would look like if he did it in front of me. Oh gosh, I'm such a creeper.

"Ellie!" I finally heard Selena and Demi both shout at me.

I gave them a lost look.

"Seriously, that boy has got you hooked!" Demi pointed out.

"That's what I said!" Selena pointed at me.

"No you didn't," I clarified.

"But still!" Selena said "and you claim you don't like him..."